chapter 4

Jab kisiki hansi kisike labon ki muskaan ban jaaye
Jab kisike sapney kisike armaan ban jaaye
Sacchi mohabbat usse kehte hai
Jab kisiki saanse kisiki dhadkan ban jaaye

Author pov

Today is the day when they will meet again.Yuvi is excited whereas Noor is nervous and her brothers and sister in law are teasing her making her remind Lohri night.

It's around 10 am and still Noor is confused what to wear light colour or dark colour, simple or embroidery,
Indian or Indo Western
And in all this she make her room a complete mess. Just then a voice came that why don't you call Rehmat and ask her what her brother is wearing!
And then she call Rehmat.
(Actually as I said that they are family friends that's why they have each other contacts but never called and secondly Yuvi and Rehmat are not interested in all this kind of get-togethers so that's the reason Noor can't recognise him as she saw him after a long time and that he started wearing a turban.)

Calling Rehmat and after 5-6 rings she picked up.

Rehmat: ......

Noor: Hello!

Rehmat: Hi! Who is this??

Noor: Rehmat ,I am Noor.

Rehmat: Ohh! I just don't have your number that is why I can't recognise.

Noor: That's completely ohkay . Actually I want to ask you something?

Rehmat : Ohk. Ask ?

Noor : What your brother is going to wear??

Rehmat : Which brother??
Actually I have many brothers.

Noor: Your elder brother.

Rehmat: Oh! the one you said ke mobile me ground me chalne ka map khol ke chalte ho?

Noor: Pls 🥺 don't tease me.I am so nervous that how will I face him??

Rehmat: Don't be he has a soft corner for u.And secondly I also don't know but it would be casual three piece .

Noor : Can u tell me the colour?

Rehmat : Waha!! Viah hale hoya nahi hor tusi kapde match karne suru karte.
(Great!!U r not married yet but u r matching clothes)

Noor : No actually I am confuse that which colour should I wear so I thought to wear same colour.

Rehmat : Actually I don't know why don't you wear pink shade or yellow because yellow is his favourite colour.

Noor: Ohkay I will wear something in pink shade because I don't have yellow ohk.

Rehmat : Phir milde ya. Bye
(Let's meet later)

Noor: Byeee!

Noor now have dress in her hand and she called her sister in law to help her.

Around 1 pm his family reached but was not with as he got stuck in some work and got 30 minutes lates till that his family praised her beauty.