1: RIP 2 My Youth

It's Thursday, November 9th, 1978. Rosita Arellano was throwing on her jacket to go ask her brother, Robin, if he wanted to go with her to get some snacks from the Grab 'N Go.

She picked up Christina and grabbed her toy that was in her crib with her. Rosita walks over to his room and knocks.

"Come in!" Robin says from the other side of the door. Rosita opens it and sees Robin lying on his bed, reading a superhero comic.

"Hey, you wanna go to the Grab 'N Go with me to get snacks? I'm bored." Rosita says, stepping into Robin's doorway. Robin puts down his comic. "Sure," Robin gets off his bed and starts to put on his shoes. "You're paying, right?" "Yup, and I get an employee discount!" "Do you really?" "I don't think so, but a girl can try!" Robin laughs and walks out of his bedroom right behind Rosita. "Mom! Robin and I are going to get snacks! You want anything?" Rosita calls out and grabs her mom's car keys. Rosita wasn't allowed to have her own car yet, even though she was 17. Her mom didn't trust her and thought if she got one, she would never be home and be out and about.

"You're not taking my car, Rosita!" Their mom says, walking down the hallway. "Why not, Ma?" Rosita says, clutching the keys in her right hand and putting it down to her side. "You're not going far, and you don't need to be wasting my gas!" "I'll pay you back for the gas!" "No. You two can walk. God gave you both two good working legs," Their mom turns them to face the door and gives them a light shove. "Walk." Rosita sets the keys back on the counter, and Robin unlocks the door. "Be back soon, Mom!" Robin says as he walks out. Rosita handed Christina to Mrs. Arellano. She gave her a kiss on her forehead and did a little wave to her. "Stay safe!" They hear her say as the door closes.

Little did their mom know, she should have let them take the car.

On the way, Robin and Rosita turn the corner and see a black van. A man with sunglasses, a hat, and a cape came out of it. "Robin, we should go the other way." Rosita spoke. The man and van looked suspicious. "It's fine, Rosita." Rosita walked ahead of Robin a little, still skeptical of the man. She went to the opposite side of Robin, trying to shield him from the suspicious man. As they walked closer, a pit began to form in Rosita's stomach. It just kept getting bigger and bigger by the second.

"Would you kids like to see a magic trick?" The man asked. "No, we're good!" Rosita said, trying to push Robin so he'd walk faster. "Rosita, don't be rude," Robin turns around to the man. "We'd love to, Sir." "Robin!" Rosita said with her teeth clenched. "Rosita, it's fine." Robin said quietly to his older sister. She was 4 years older than him. Robin pulled his sister to the back of the van, where the man opened one door and pulled out a different hat.

"I'm going to pull something out of this hat! Any guesses?" The man asked, Rosita wanted to leave very badly, but Robin was intrigued. "Scarves?" Robin asked. Rosita stayed silent and then spoke. "What he said." Rosita said, putting on a fake smile.

The man pulled out a can, which made them both confused. Rosita's eyes widened, seeing dried blood on the side of the can. "Robin, run!" The man grabbed Rosita, putting her in a chokehold. "Run!" Rosita said weakly. Robin wanted to run and get help but didn't wanna leave his sister with the psychotic man.

He chose to stay and tried to fight him. The man threw Rosita against his van, knocking her out. Robin got mad and tried to kick and punch the man. It was right before Robin passed out as well when he realized who the man was. The man grabbed Robin and put him in a chokehold as he did with Rosita and sprayed the can into his mouth. The nasty, tastelessness filled Robin's mouth and throat, making him cough and then pass out. The man opened the other door and threw Robin in, then Rosita.

Rosita's eyes opened a little, and she slowly came to. She sat up and saw Robin next to her. She looked at the man. He tackled her to the floor of his van by her throat and sprayed the same spray into her mouth as he did to Robin. It also hit Rosita of who the man was before she lost consciousness.

He was The Grabber.

R.I.P. to my youth
And you could call this the funeral
I'm just telling the truth
And you can play this at my funeral
Tell my sister don't cry and don't be sad
I'm in paradise with dad
Close my eyes and then cross my arms
Put me in the dirt, let me be with the stars