Prologue : The DvD

Narrator POV

As It was new Year's Eve and everything was going great for most people, all except for some people, and there was one boy who was in that kind of group, as he was sleeping on an air mattress.

Y/N : ( yawning ).

You were done stretching as you got off the air mattress, when you finish stretching before heading into the empty bathroom with only one toothbrush and one tube of toothpaste.

You were brushing your teeth before using mouthwash to rinse your mouth out, when you spat out the mouthwash and use the sink to drain it down the drainage.

Y/N : ( sigh ), heh... First day living by myself. And it's already so Shitty.

When you walked downstairs and headed to look at the time on your clock, when you saw the time was now

11:37 Pm

Y/N : heh... Everyone has to have their happy lights but they're happy families. WHILE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT!

You said in anger before walking over to the kitchen. As you went to the fridge and looked outside the window.

Y/N : hm. Seems like next year I'll be alone

When you already know that New Year's is coming up which you look your reflection feeling slightly down.

All because your family disowned you all because they are really destructive on you trying to make things Fall away in directions that you're really uncomfortable with like forcing you. You did understand that you want to keep your life clean and good.

But every day you were eating the same dinner every year and your parents just left you to go on a vacation without you. So you had no choice to disown yourself from your terrible family.

Y/N : mom dad, you guys were really nothing but selfish piece's of shit. I really had to worry about 3 weeks before you guys got back from vacation. And either of you didn't really want to check up on me to see how I was doing. I hope you both go to hell.

You said as you already deleted the photos of your parents on your phone.

Y/N : and besides, I already know that they'll be nice to their grandkids, so neither of them ain't getting shit of how they treated me.

When you started deleting the photos of you and your ex girlfriend on your phone.

You and your ex used to be happy together and it was the first time you had a change in your life, everything was going great until one day she broken up with you because she found you boring and used you for your money.

You were completely when that happened and vow to never be in a relationship until you found a girl with an honest personality.

Ever since then you stayed single and didn't even bother trying to find a new love interest or even use dating apps. Most of the times you just stayed in your apartment while paying bills, you usually work from home so you don't have to go outside as much.

Y/N : ( sigh ), seems like my life is just fucked up. And what am I to do about it?

You said before you noticed it was the countdown time, as you turn on the TV to the countdown event and everyone was counting.

You were looking at the countdown while looking dialing a number on your phone.

Y/N : maybe a pizza on New Year's working my mind off these bad memories.

You said dialing the number to the usual pizza place you known

Y/N : hello, yes I would like the usual... He'll be here in 30 minutes. Alright then.