Phone call

Meanwhile at Omer's apartment

Pebme: Omer, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?

O: No need, i'm fine. If there is something i will tell you, don't worry.

Ab: Are you sure?

Nursema: Uncle, i've prepared the soup, it's still warm, should i bring it?

F: Or you need something else.

O: Like i said, i'm fine. Stop acting like i'm a child. The doctor said no stress, but now i'm stressed.

Ab: Fine. We won't talk anymore.

P: Ah, here comes Metehan. Metehan tell you father that now we  take care of him.

Metehan entered the living room, with little worried on his face. Omer notice this.

Ab: Pembe!

P: What?

Met: I will take care of father, don't worry.

O: Brother?

Ab: Yes, Omer?

O: Does Kivilcim know about my condition?

P: Well she is the cause of your stress, Omer. And you are divorced, why mention it. Unfortunately, our only connect with her is that she is Doga's mother.

Nur: Mother!

Ab: Enough, Pembe! No Omer, we didn't tell her or Doga. So they don't know.

O: I see.

Omer notice the change on Metehan face, after what Abdullah said, was about to say something, but Fatih interrupted him.

F: Uncle, Mustafa wishes you a speedy recovery, he wanted to come, but he is helping Nilay with the baby.

O. Thank him in my name.

F: And I will take care of all you work in company, while you are not there, just know.

Seeing that they won't get back to the topic of Kivilcim, Omer continued casually talking to the family.

As dinner time approaches, Doga prepares to leave.

D: I have to go, it's dinner soon, so i should be home before them.

K: Doga, please, will they be angry if you are not at dinner on time? After all, you came to visit us, not some foreigners.

Son: Kivilcim, they have their own order in that house and she is respects it.

D: Mom, relax. Before leaving, i want to ask you, are you sure about talking to Metehan.

K: Yes, i am. After that i will decide what to do. I don't think Metehan would lied to me.

Son: Yes, of course. 

Kivilcim hears disagreement in Sonmez voice, but doesn't pay attention to that.

C: Sis, don't wait to long before coming to us.

Son: And send greetings from us to the Unal's.

K: You better not.

At 19'30h Unals  gathers around the dinner table. Curiosity does not leave Doga too, and she also wants to ask about Omer.

Doga: I apologize for interrupting the dinner, but for some time i want to ask what is happening eith Omer abi. Metehan and he have not come for some time. Did something happen?