• 𝘈/𝘕 •

Heyy guys it's me author!! I just wanted to let you guys know some things.

Since kyojuro is alive in this au, I wanted to let y'all know his training. I will remind you guys that his training was not said in the manga or anime so I just created his own training based on what his best on. If you guys think it does not fit him that's alright, you can change it in your own way!

So I decided to name his training sword techniques and improvements. As we all know he is really good at using his sword and basically has a lot of good skills. His training is basically like obanais but different? In some kind of way.

His training is basically were trainees will spar with him both equally with wooden swords. But of course it won't be that easy since kyojuro will soar with them with all his strength, believing it will make the lower ranks "stronger".

His sparring will basically help trainees improve physically with their sword attacks, techniques like their breathing style and everything, defense and also strengthen their sword techniques as well and skills. I believe this is way different than obanais.

Anyways I hope this clears kyojuro's training. But of course if it doesn't, don't be afraid to ask me any questions!!

With all love, Author. <33

:D