𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | closed

𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖 : book cover

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘 : Her Hair

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 : don't forget to put your username as a watermark.

𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘: 1012 × 1591 (or any equivalent Wattpad book cover size)

𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘 : Someone Should've Stopped Us (optional)

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗘 : horror (no gore)

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠(𝗦) : any of your choice (required)

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 : two runway highschool girls meet at an abandoned construction site. two vastly different from one another yet both afraid of becoming adults with an unshared past. one who hums melodies in the middle of the night and other who dances to it. this appears to be the beginning of their freedom until upon waking up in the mornings, long strands of hair clung onto their pillow cases started appearing out of nowhere. problem? both of them have short hair and surely neither can afford to smell like jasmine.

𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗦/𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 : set in the time period of early 80s. you can imagine the ending however you like and please don't dig too deep into the plot so that you forget the overall vibe should be horror, spooky, mysterious yet have the element of friendship (or love cuz historians said they were roommates).

𝗗𝗨𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 : 1 January 2024, Monday

𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉• in one inline comment, fill up the form• send the submission link once accepted

𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉
• in one inline comment, fill up the form
• send the submission link once accepted

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺
Username :
Name :
Do we have permission to post your entry with the results? :
Are the rules completed? :
Tags : 3+ designers