|| not a good day ||

Starting time: 10:51pm

SWEARING/BULLYING/BLOOD
_____________

"I love you hon-"

My loud ass alarm goes off and I immediately wake up hitting my head on my bed

"SHIT-" i covered my mouth, it's 6:30 my dad wakes up in like 5 hours because hes lazy as fuck.. I'm honestly not even sure if he is my dad.

Anyways! It's bloody monday which means I see Jessica again. She's the ugly blonde hair blue eyed fake body fake tits girl that makes fun of my group.
In my group we're all therians.

There's me, spirit a Gray wolf, and forest cat

Faze, he's a black cat, and lynx

Choco, she's a Dalmatian

And Coco, a golden retriever

Choco and Coco are twins, their original names are Jaya and laya.

I'm already sick of all of this. Her minions try and beat us up be they're REALLY weak..
I must of zoned out for a bit Thinking because it's already 6:55.
"Fuck- school starts at 8:30."
I take ages to get ready. Don't ask.
And to be fair I also have to make my so called dad breakfast and get my little sister ready for school.

She's 10 I'm 15 I think this rat should know how to make her own food and walk to school now. It's literally across the road..
It took me about 20 minutes to get her dressed and pack her lunch, the it took me 10 minutes to get dressed, do my skincare and my hair.
Then I packed about 20 bucks with me. The Canteen is so fucking expensive.

I walked my lil sister school. It only took.. 20 FUCKING MINUTES??

Satan's teddy bear here (back to the out back reference)
Decided she wanted to sit and FUCKING CRY on the ground. Until I picked her up and stormed off to the primary school dropping that rat out the front and walking off. Her friends watched me like I'm a girl boss.

WHICH I am.

I checked my phone then my calendar. School Thankfully started at 9:00 since it was Monday.
That's honestly the only reason why I love my school.
And I absolutely HATE it.
(It's 8:45)

It took me 10 minutes to walk to highschool. Usually 5 or 7 if I didn't have a little sister
And I'm also slow as fuck.

I also forgot to have breakfast!
That's like the third day in the row but that doesn't really matter does it? Breakfast isn't that important.

I met choco and Coco on the way to school, but we ended up 5 minutes late to class because we did some quadrobics on the way.. oh well
We obviously had PE first, but faze was in my class so we both skipped and did some quadrobics instead

Then I had maths, which had Jessica and none of my friends.. but there was this girl named Miah, I honestly had a fat crush on her, she's so pretty. I'm suspecting her to be a quadrobist or therian but she's best friends with Jessica so it's obvious she hates them.

We have free time. Then there was lunch. Then art, then english, then recess. .. I have 1 or 2 more classes left. I don't know what they are though.

It was finally lunch and I met up with choco Coco and faze,we usually sit under a tree and chat but JESSICA wanted to start fucking drama today, not like that's everyday.

_________

"Sooo. Spirit, do you have any crushes yet???" Choco teased.

"Uh. No. But there's a girl in
My math class Miah, y'know Jessica's best friend?"

Coco- "SPIRIT OH MY GOOD EEEKK!!" "Okay shut up she's right there.."
Coco- "MIAHH COME HERE!!"

"Coco I'm gonna fucking kill you.."

.....

I'm now in the bathroom sobbing with blood running down my face and body.

.....

"Miah spirit has a big crush on you-"
A smack, a metal pole, loud crunching.

"You think a disgusting freak like you can like my best friend?"

"You're so weak and fucking ugly."

"Worthless mistake."

I ended up with a broken nose. Pulled tendon in my ankle.(iykyk) busted lip, bruised eye, and multiple styro cuts some even deeper.

I wasted rushed into the hospital until after school. At 3:45pm

____

I stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks, faze, choco, Coco, and even Miah came in and out everyday. Mostly Miah

They all cried. Faze told me that Miah and JESSICA aren't friends anymore. I honestly couldn't even tell what he said untill after he told me again when I was out of the hospital. I was happy.. I guess?

I felt bad for Miah, they were friend's since foundation. A mean.. that's a long time to be friend switch someone, especially if they're a cunt who changes personality everyday and gets a new best friend everyday. That's besides the point though.

What matters is if Miah is okay after the best friend break up. I heard tomorrows her birthday, so I'm gonna buy her some stuff.

My lip, and eye are still fucked up because of Jessica but I didn't mind

I went to Kmart and brought her a plushie of her favourite animal. Dogs.
Coco and Miah have been getting along well since I got my ass kicked by Jessica. And she tells me all of miahs interests and favourite things extra.

I got Miah lavenders and white Lilly's, two of her favourite flowers. They were also my favourite.
I made her a light blue and purple card with pink flowers.

_____

"Happy birthday Miah, hope you're doing well."
"Spirit you didn't have too, if anything I should be getting you flowers and gifts."
..."sorry."
"Don't say sorry spiri. Thank you so much."

So much happened in 1 page what the fuck💀 half of this was written nearly 2 months ago rest was written in a few minutes

Word count: 1002
Ending time: 11:18pm

Very short chapter bye bye love y'all💘