Authors Note:

Hey, sweet friends! Thank you for joining me on the adventure of yet another story. Your words of encouragement, love, and support have made this author's dreams come true. All that to say: thank you for joining me on this journey.

Before you read, here is a preface:

This story is copywrited with all rights reserved by me. Please do not steal my work. As an author, I have devoted hours of my time to writing this story and it is a small part of me!

Also, this story (like all my stories) has NO smut. If you do not like that, that's your prerogative, however this is mine. This will NOT change. No smut, end of story✋

If you enjoy this story please give it a like, comment, and follow my profile for updates! By doing these things you help small authors such as myself boost our readership! It is immensely appreciated.

Finally, I love hearing from y'all and it truly makes my day to read through your comments. If you see any grammatical errors please let me know (in a kind manner). It's just me and spellcheck so all the help I can get is appreciated!

Thanks so much my lovelies and happy reading!

~ladygreytea1 ♥️

Side Question:

If I were to create a Patreon and charge $1-5 a month (to be seen) to give you access to chapters early plus access to artwork of the characters, the world of Ascension, etc. Would you be interested in it?