My love

To my love, Jessica MoniQue Shelton. Baby girl i love you, i need you, i want you. I admit it. I admit you are my everything. I admit i am hurt behind what u have done to me in the past but nevertheless.. That has never stopped me from loving you to the best of my ability. I put you above all and i make sure i leave time for myself. I can love you baby if you let me. I want you to open up to me love me , let me hold u when you can't hold yourself. Let me be your shining night armor. Baby fuck im soo in love with you. I need u to open up to me, be my Queen fr. I want to feel your deeper emotions the one you try to cover up. I want you to tell me random things about you. The most crwziest things there is to know. I wanna be the first one u call when u get your promotion .. When u get your first check .. When u don't feel good.. When u just need a laugh. Baby ill travel to see u make sure your ok. Ill come over your house in the middle of the night, just to hold u till you fall asleep. Ill never betray you, ill protect you through the stormy weather. When you feel like the world is against u baby im the only one who isnt. Im your backbone. Your ribs.. Your perfect for me baby. You have everything i want and need. Your funny.. Smart . crazy.. Weird.. Beautiful.. Mean(i like em feisty).. Your a sweetheart (at times).. You know me more than i know myself.. Your excellent in bed.. Your carmel.. Baby i can go on and on.. On how perfect you are for me.