part 1

What do you think in the war of friendship and love who wins ??

Whatever the answer is one thing common in these things  to make it successful and that is trust

What do you think whose choice is better yours or destiny??

  [Aliyan POV]

I am continuously trying to call alizay but she didn't pickup.After several tries finally she pick my call

(On video call)

As she pick calls I shouted " why are you  not picking my call panda" she replies with a sigh "Don't you know I'm busy person . I'm taking class of physics and the shit newton .I hate him why he give so my laws I'm exhausted" .she said this in a one breath. I smile and said ok calm down please forgave newton if he were alive you gonna kill him. She calm down and asked "what did you call me now and there is a huge mess in your room I can see this .I said with surprised oh I remember i wanna ask you what would I wear .actually I gonna meet someone special on the day after tomorrow but I can't decide what can I wear .can you help me" she  sigh you little kid you even can't decide what to wear .ok show me your dresses  .I showed her. She noticing it and said this formal dress look nice black dress pant gray shirt this looks absolutely fine on you. btw who is that someone's special  she said this in a teased tone with a evil smile .I confused her and said it's a surpriseee   panda .she cuckles oh let see bye spoiled kid .

(End of video call)

When  I turn back I see hamza ( his friend) standing on the door with the evil smile on his face.he immediately come in and asked are you talking to your childhood love .I shy and started doing my work  but he asked with a serious face why don't you tell her that how much you deeply in  love with her since childhood . I paid attention towards him and added. this time when I go to Pakistan I definitely tell her that .I open my  cupboard and pull out a ring and showed to hamza.  I said with shyness I gonna  propose her with this ring .he give a good look on this and said when you give her this ring .one day I give her this ring .I said with satisfaction .he brust out his laughed and said " when that one  day come you will become the uncle of her two kids"