New Students at Bev High

An overly expensive purple Corvette with its music blaring on full blast made a hard turn into a custom parking spot with a gold painted letter 'M' on it

An overly expensive purple Corvette with its music blaring on full blast made a hard turn into a custom parking spot with a gold painted letter 'M' on it. Inside was a male with black hair, a beauty mark under his eye, dressed in all purple with matching purple sunglasses.

"Helloo??? I'm not getting any younger here, losers!"

"Gah! S-sorry sir!" A geeky looking guy ran up to his car door and opened it up for him. "Forgive me!" Begged the nerd.

The male in purple rolled his eyes at him and stepped out. "Hmmph that's more like it, I might spare you from embarrassment today." He scoffed, holding his head up. "But just maybe!"

His eyes scanned the group of nerds surrounding him looking unimpressed. He spotted one wearing a pink and orange shirt and pointed at him to meet his demands. "You! Wash and wax my car."

The nerd didn't hesitate to nod, "Yes Malcom! Right away!" He smiled

"And I don't want to see any streaks when I see my reflection in the hood." Malcom demanded while turning away from him.

The nerd nodded his head and went straight to work on washing his car. Malcom then pointed to another nerd wearing black.

"You! Rotate my rims, defog my mirrors and fluff my seat cushion, got it?"

"Thank you sir for trusting me with this task!" The nerd shouted and ran up to his car to start working on it.

Malcom then walked up to a nerd in blue and held his keys out to him. "You! Fill her up, and don't use any of that cheap hillbilly peasant gas either!" The nerd nodded and took his keys.

A short mixed match dressed geek ran up to Malcom and cupped his hands together. "Is there anything I can do, Malcom?"

Malcom had a look of utter disgust as he lifted his sunglasses to look at him. The arch of his eyebrows was enough to make the nerd shriek down in fear and stutter at the popular male. The other nerds gasped and stepped away from their fellow geek, leaving him to the mercy of the wolf. Never...approach him and speak before him.....especially if you are a nerd...

The male's purple eyes were sharp as he leaned down to him, making him cower. He moved his sunglasses up so they were resting on his head. "And you...can take a big step back freak.." He spoke quietly but still clear enough for everyone to hear. "Did you forget who I am?" He challenged.

The geek shook his head rather violently, his form shaking like a leaf.

The male in purple smirked and stood up straight. "Hmm." He hummed in thought. "It's sad really, you can afford to live in Beverly Hills.." He stopped and looked over the nerds outfit. "But the only clothes you seem to get are from Walmart, awe." He fake pouted before breaking out into laughter that would mock anyone. His laughter was caught short and spoke seriously. "I would think twice before approaching me, especially because you're wearing polka dots..okay? It's insulting to me."