chapter 1 (7 years old)

"Hey sweet heart." My mom call from the kitchen. "Yeah." I yell back. Im met with silence so I repeat myself. "Come here and don't yeah me."she shouted back.

I sigh and walk from the living room to the kitchen. "Yes." I ask. "I need to go out for a few hours. John is upstairs if you need him and there are left overs in the fridge just heat them okay." She tells me.

"But..." "No buts your staying here and that's finale."she tells me with a stern look on her face. I roll my eyes "fine." "Okay.." she kisses my head. "Love you sarah see you later. " she walks and I hear the front door shut.

I walk into the empty living room and sit on the sofa. I throw my legs on it and get comfy. I start watching danger mouse but after about an hour I get bored. so I climb the stairs and knock on my brothers door but I get no reply.

so I assume he is asleep I just open the door and I see he is naked! in the middle off the room! I saw every inch off him and it made me want to get sick. I slam the door shut and start apologize.

"omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to walk in Im really sorry." I start crying my eyes and thinking I'm getting a beating, because he usually hits me when moms out.

but no instead when I hear the handle go down and I'm met with that same naked man infont off me. I close my eyes and he tells me.

"it's ok it's normal everything you see is normal it's just a body nothing to be ashamed off." He chuckled but I get a feeling in my gut something is wrong but ignore it.

"Put your hands down and open your eyes it's ok." So I did. Hes my brother he wouldn't lie about that.

would he? he then leads me into his room and closes the door. witch cased it to make a banging noise and it startled me so I jamp.

"Hey it's ok. everything's ok. I won't tell mom you don't need to worry " He explains still naked. "Can u put on clothes please."

I ask with my eyes staring at the floor very uncomfortable with the situation. But he raises my chin so I can look him in the eyes.

"I see your uncomfortable so why don't you get naked and it won't be weird anymore." "But your a boy" I said. "Am i allowed to take my clothes off Infront off a boy."

I ask him. "No but it's different with me were brother and sister it's normal." He convinced me and I striped my clothes. i felt really uncomfortable and tried to cover up.

he didn't get angry witch is strange with him but instead he got on one knee and comforted me and said "it's ok do it in your own time."

He made me feel safe. So I move my hands and he's eyes scan my body. while he is doing it I stare at him. I notice something. he has something between his legs.

why don't I have that? he noticed me looking at it. "Want to touch it." I looked him in the eye and I was curious. why don't I have one? is there something wrong with me? I thought.

so I nodded at him. To witch he smirked and walked me to the bed. He put me sitting down and he sat next to me.

my eyes where on the floor were they kept finding themselfs the whole time. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it.

I looked at his hand and then at his face he gave me a nice smile and said. "It's ok Sarah just touch it." I put my hand up and move it to the strange thing between his legs.

I poke it but then his hand grips mine and be clicked his tongue. Then wraps my hand around it. "Do it properly."

He then started moving my hand up and down and after I got the hang on it. he moved his hand and I did it myself he relaxed back "good girl."

He muttered and started making stange sounds "ugh fast do it faster." So I did I went faster.

after a while he suddenly stopped me and forced me to my knees. dragged me between his legs and told me to lick it.

"What? no. yuck! you want me to lick a part off your body. that's gross." I get badly grossed out. was he insane he want me to lick that thing I didn't even feel comfortable touching it nevermind licking it I thought.

But when I tried to stand up and was gonna storm out off the room he stoped me. And although he was angry he didn't yell he.... Apologized.

"Its okay. you don't have to. I wouldn't force you but it's totally normal. I promise." I didn't believe him.

"How about this we go lay on my bed and watch some videos to prove it's normal. Would you like that." I hesitantly nodded.

I was curious. so he picked me up my legs wrapped around his hips and it made him grunt. And I felt something poking my back but ignored it and we went on his bed. I lay in his arms still naked that I didn't like.

I laid in his arms and as we watched his phone. he logged into a website and told me to relax in his arms until he shows my something.

I relaxed and grabbed the blanket. I wrapped it around me trying to create a false feeling off security.

When I was settled on his arm laying my head on his chest he pressed play in a video "I want you to watch very carefully." He spoke. I nodded at him

"These two are siblings okay and this is what siblings do." I started to feel uncomfortable and curious.

The video was playing and I saw a women wearing only underwear, open her front door. outside there was a man wearing only jeans and no shirt.

He pushed open the door and told her to strip. she did so and he told her lay on the bed on all fours. She obeyed. I sit watching confused on why he wanted her naked on the bed and I thought about how I was naked. is it the same will he want me to go on all fours.

After the lady got on the bed he walked over started rubbing her bum and then he spanked her and she moaned. "I want you to thank me every time I hit you whore." He ordered. "Yes sir." She replied he pulled his belt off and started wiping her. I started to fell uncomfortable so I was moving in the bed I didn't want to see this. "Why is he hurting her." I asked my brother.

"He's not there just pretending." He explains. After the man would hit her with his belt. She would jump. "Thank you." She said. "What did u say." he yelled. "I'm sorry I meant thank you sir." He hit her a lot off times. I didn't want to count after he was done her but was red and swollen.

"Come here whore." He commands. She crawls to him on the bed."knees." He ordered. She obligated and got on her knees In front off him. He took his thing out off his pants. And she stared at it with a look I didnt reconsider. there was something about her eyes.

She stared up at him through her lashes. "Can I taste you sir."she asked. "Go for it whore." She started sucking him as he grunted and called her names. I heard licking sounds, sucking and eventually she started drinking something.

It was dripping from her lip. I stare at the screen as my brother was burning a hole through my head. he hasn't watch the video since it started. Just me.

I look up at him then back to the video as she stands and he cleans the white substance off her lip with is finger. putting the finger into her mouth and she sucked it.

The video end and he sat me up on his lap "do you get it now." I stare at him. I didn't understand what that was but it grosses me out why were they doing that it's strange I thought. "Um..not really." "Let me show you."

________

Author note

Everything wrote here is bassed on my story I added some part bc I have blanked out most off that time due to trama but I remember the naked part and handjob and trying to make me give him a blow job and showing me porn to justify what he was doing to me trying to convince me it's normal

And if your wondering how I didn't know what male genitals were i have a very religious family and my other sister didn't know about make genitals till she was 14