31

The male worm has a strong sense of oppression.

The energy of seduction brought out the heat of estrus, her breath was hot, and even her Adam's apple rolling and trembling when it rubbed against the cold table.

The posture is too out of control.

The hard edges are pressed against the front of the body, and the oppressive chest is pressed against the back.

Warren couldn't move.

His eyes, which were covered with fever, flashed with fierceness.

He must go to the underground female slave exchange.

Mia's death cannot be in vain.

The truth needs to be investigated and he wants to avenge his companions.

The wildness is rampant in this insect's chest, as if no one can stop him. While being suppressed by Xiwen holding the back of his head, Warren turned his face away fiercely, and his sharp eyebrows looked directly into Xiwen's eyes.

Hoarse asked, "If your companion died tragically, would you give up?"

Xiwen said nothing and stared at him with heavy eyes.

The heat of passion almost broke the strings of reason, and the gradually weakening body found it difficult to resist. Warren stopped struggling and suddenly twitched the corners of his lips, a look of arrogance appeared in his eyes that were invaded by heat.

Since Xiwen refused to let go, he faced him head-on.

Warren challenged, "If you want to do it, just do it."

When you're done, go to the exchange.

Integrity is not worth mentioning to an insect that crawls out of the chaotic zone. Past experience told him that this bit of dignity and toughness would be counterproductive, especially against a lunatic like Xiwen.

If you can't resist, enjoy it and replenish your energy.

Compared with the loss, Xiwen suffered more losses, but he actually made a profit.

Xiwen narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at the catering insect.

After a moment, a sneer formed on his lips, and his hand touched the insect's waist. But the moment the cool hands really touched his skin, Warren's body tensed up.

"Words work hard."

Xiwen pressed down, bit his ear and said in a deep voice, "How stupid."

The bug finally chose the exchange.

This result was not beyond Xiwen's expectation. At this point, Warren is still the same star thief he was three years ago, surrounded by his companions. A star thief leader can actually talk about justice and conscience, as well as that ridiculous compassion.

Stupid and cunning.

Otherwise, he would not have foolishly rescued him and then used him cunningly.

A strand of silky blond hair fell on Warren's face, and as more blond hair fell, Sivan's head was buried on the side of Warren's neck. Stiff, Warren felt the tip of the straight nose of the male behind him touch his skin, and then seemed to sniff slightly...

Then, he heard Xiwen say, "It smells of love."

Extremely bad.

If it weren't for the good-looking face, this bug wouldn't have survived to adulthood. His consciousness was so hot that it was about to boil, but Xiwen was dawdling as if he was deliberately grinding away an insect. While gasping for air, Warren bit his back teeth and stared at him with his unruly eyes, "If it doesn't work, just let me do it."