The Queen is Captured!

Narrator's POV

Outside Buckingham Palace, the trumpets were playing as the well dressed mice were heading through the mouse entrance to see the Jubilee.

Meanwhile inside her bedroom, the Queen is preparing herself for her Jubilee. Little does she know that just outside her doors, her guards have been ambushed and replaced by Ratigan's thugs as one of them whispered "Psst-over here. Come over here" and the Queen is distracted by the sound of knocking at her door and adjusts her crown before answering, "Hmm? Come in" and one of the 'guards' opened the door and said "Ah, begging your Majesty's pardon. A present has just arrived in honor of your Jubilee" while the thug moves aside as Fidget and several others bring the large package inside. The Queen is delighted, and walks over as she says joyfully "A present? Oh how wonderful! Ah, I just adore Jubilees" and Fidget hands her the attached note and says "Here you are, sweetheart" and then the Queen was eyeing him suspiciously as she asked "Have you… been with us… long?" before opening the note and begins reading it, "To our beloved Queen this gift we send, as her 60 year reign…" but then her expression and voice twist in puzzlement at the final line as she finished, "…comes to an end?".

Fidget and the other thugs pull the ribbons and sides down to reveal an exact robot replica of the Queen and then the Queen goes over and studies it as she commented "How extraordinary!" and then suddenly, the robot comes to life and the Queen runs as the Robot Queen chases her around the bedroom while saying "Goodness gracious!" and then the robot suddenly halts as Ratigan appears at her doorway with Flaversham operating the controls while asking the Queen "Amazing likeness, isn't it, Your Majesty?".

"Professor Ratigan! Guards! Seize this despicable creature!" The Queen ordered and Ratigan's henchmen stood there while Fidget snickers as the 'guards' will only obey Ratigan now. Ratigan repeats the command back through the speaker, "Guards, seize this... Despicable creature!" and Ratigan laughs into the speaker, giving the Robot Queen his same cruel laugh and his thugs now have hold of the true Queen as she yelled "How dare you!".

"Take her away!" Ratigan commanded and he rings Felicia's bell. "Let go of me, you ruffians!" The Queen shouts as Ratigan's henchmen took her along with Fidget's help as he said "Move along, honey!".

"You fiends! Traitors!" The Queen continued and as they drag her away, Ratigan wipes his handkerchief on the now-silent Robot Queen's cheek.