38. Aarnav

We were already in the plane and everyone was sad

We were already in the plane and everyone was sad. The trip ended too soon but indeed a memorable one.
I wasn't showing a happy emotion but I was enjoying. I found a home outside home, these people felt good and the break I needed was this. But not what happened the previous day.....

If only I had a chance to tell her that I wanted more of her....

I thought it was just a little attraction and one time sex would just vanish my feelings but now I have to struggle to resist her.

Robin came and sat beside me.

"So..." He patted on my thighs.

"So?" I asked.

"Have you got your break trip?"

"Yess feeling much better now."

"Great! Please come to office from tomorrow now, a lot of work is pending."

"You just see now, I'll finish all the work in one day."

"I hope that happens."

"Where is Sunny by the way? I haven't seen him since we entered the plane."

"He is in front sitting with Aadhya." He said with a mocking smile.

*Kya takleef hai yaar Sunny ko*

"No need to smile like that, go to sleep."

I continued reading the article in my hand.

"You are holding the article upside down by the way." Robin said with a laugh and closed his eyes to sleep again.

*yeah that's because I am not interested in this article I am interested in.... Never mind.
How should I stop myself I really got to figure it out.*

I opened my phone and the next moment I was typing.

Me: Why the hell is Sunny sitting with you, Reena was supposed to sit with you right?

Aadhya: How is that your problem Mr. Oberoi?

Aarnav: I don't need to give an explanation, just tell him to get back to his seat.

Aadhya: That would be very rude, perhaps there's nothing wrong he is just talking to me and showing me the videos and pictures from the trip.

Aarnav: If you don't listen to me, the next day won't be good for you.

Aadhya: I am afraid you are living in delusion.

*offline*

                                      Next Morning