Chapter 6

According to the rumors circulating from their enemies, the only way to kill a guardian is by piercing his heart with the sword of the Light Goddess Dragon. The magical sword was supposedly left by the Dragon Goddess in the mountains of Arkash, where powerful monsters reside.

Taking this matter seriously, Hugo discusses with Sebastian the possibility of assisting the western kingdom in winning the war. He is unwilling to take any chances, even if it's based on rumors, to safeguard the Kratoryah Empire, especially the vulnerable southern kingdom where attacks from the enemy could occur since the Duke Guardian is residing in the north.

Sebastian agrees without hesitation, but his motives for going to war with the western kingdom are different. In his mind, he contemplates killing the King of the East and unleashing his dark powers to conquer that kingdom, with the ultimate intention of handing it over to his cousin Hugo.

Known as the God of War and the Undefeated King of the North, Sebastian sees going to war, killing monsters, and defeating enemies as a means to alleviate the bloodlust that fuels his madness.

"This is a better idea to avoid the uncomfortable feeling I have right now," Sebastian thinks, planning his escape from the current situation before his madness takes over his sanity

***
The Duke of Astrid and his ten thousand strongest military men devise a plan to support the western kingdom in their conflict against the eastern kingdom. Utilizing teleportation magic, they efficiently reach the west, gaining access to the city.

Teleportation terminals, primarily reserved for times of war or royal delegations from other kingdoms, are seldom used due to the high mana consumption required to activate them.

As the Duke of Astrid aids the western kingdom in their victory over the eastern kingdom, a year has transpired since the wedding of the crown prince and crown princess.

Meanwhile, in the north, Rachel's department store experiences remarkable success. Rachel expands her business ventures by opening her own clothing store and coffee shop in collaboration with Lady Anne.

Introducing innovative and trendy clothing, such as a simple dress eliminating the need for a corset and pants for women, Rachel initially faces resistance in the conservative north. However, as soon as Rachel models the attire, it captures the fascination of northern women, breaking gender norms.

The trendy clothes introduced by Rachel become highly sought-after among the noble families. Teaming up with Lady Anne, they organize fashion shows and marketing campaigns, including magazines showcasing their stylish creations. Rachel also establishes a coffee shop akin to Starbucks in her world, naming it Coffee Bucks and adopting the same style of paper cups to pique the interest of the northern populace.

She also designated an area in her coffee shop for live performances where singers, predominantly commoners, could showcase their talents while patrons enjoyed their coffee. Initially, the nobles felt a bit uneasy, but eventually, they embraced the novel experience, appreciating the introduction of new songs uncommon in the empire. Rachel provided acoustic training to the singers, incorporating instruments like the guitar and drum.

The venture was a phenomenal success, propelling Rachel to become one of the most renowned figures in the north. Her innovative business ideas and contributions to northern society earned her widespread fame.

Her clothing line even expanded to the south, gaining popularity among the nobility there.

Within a year, Rachel had transformed the north into a different era, attracting numerous marriage proposals from noble families. However, she declined them all, committed to the belief that her current life was temporary and that, once the story concluded, she would return to her world on Earth.