Chapter 13

Hii lovely people 🌺.
I'm back with another update.
Enjoy (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Next day comes very soon as the alarm of Taehyung make him whine in sleep . He slept very late as Jungkook and him were just talking almost the whole night but if he doesn't get up now what he'll going to say to his mom right . So he Huff in anger and get up from his precious sleep . As he look around the room and doesn't find Yeonjun who slept in his room.

" What's the time?" He mumbled and took his phone only to gasps in horror he immediately get up from his bed and Raj inside the bathroom to get ready .

" I'm late...." He shouts .

While on the other side the whole Kim family is ready as the tilak ceremony going to take place. They all are arranging the gifts as the Jeons came in the same place where the arrangement have been done for the ceremony.

" Mina ...go and see if the pandit ji needs something ok..." Says Mrs Kim looking at the gifts kept there .

Now all of them are sitting around the groom who's sitting in between on a decorated couch for the ceremony. The priest started chanting mantra and Jungkook follow as he asks to perform the rituals.

" Now the father of bride comes forward and do the tilak and give shagun to the groom ." Mr Kim comes and took the thali of Pooja and put the vermilion on Jungkook's forehead.

And Jungkook touch his feets taking the blessings. Then Mr Kim gives him a coconut with sweets and a silver coin .

" I'm giving you my pride Jungkook... please take care of him . " Mr Kim says putting his hand on Jungkook's head giving him blessings.

" I will appa....you don't have to ask ..." He replies and after that Namjoon comes and did the same thing.

" Ok...now that the tilak ceremony is done ...go see if Taehyung is ready or not...we have to do gift exchange ceremony too..." Says the sister of Mr Kim.

Jin nods and left to see if Taehyung is ready or not. While Jungkook is waiting to see his beautiful love but only get pulled from there by his cousins.

" What now'?" He asks in annoyance.

" Bro ..you can't be there , you know I'm this ceremony you and Taehyung can't see each other so .... ." And that's the biggest joke Jungkook heard since then .

" The hell...look I've booked this whole palace only to not to meet him , huh ! I also see how they'll stop me from meeting him " he Huff in anger and type a message to send it Tae who's right now getting ready in the room and Jin is making his hair .

" Ok ...now quickly wear your ring ok .. don't take it out hmm ." Tae nods and look at the message he received from Jungkook making him chuckle. Jin look at him with confused eyes and ask what's so funny.

" Nothing just your... brother in law asking why people are not letting him be a part of this ceremony " Taehyung giggle and send a laughing emoji.

" Well what could we do right !" They both chuckled and Taehyung got up only to look at himself in the mirror.

" Hmm ...now I'm sure Jungkookshii... going to miss this beautiful sight ..." Tae blushes as Mina came inside teasing him .

" Ok...ok.. let's go Tae, the elders are waiting downstairs for you " they walk to the decorated hall where the tilak ceremony took place and Taehyung was impressed by the decoration. Only the ladies were present there .