𝟟𝟡

Chan was actually expecting a guest today.

And you all know who that is, Mikey actually contacted him and wanted to meet up for an agreement.

Minho couldn't make it and wanted some days off to clear up his mind, but Jisung was okay in continuing his job saying that it'll distract him from what happened to him.

He actually heard from Seungmin about what happened between Jisung and Minho and he felt useless not doing anything to help them or comfort them.

Anyways, back to the topic.

Chan was actually showing around the casino to Mikey right now speaking in Chinese.

Mikey:“you know you can speak normally and you don't have to worry about my secretary, I'll explain everything to him later”

He said, assuring Chan that there's no need to waste his energy on speaking everything in Chinese because it is a meeting between him and Mikey and not Zixin.

Chan:“ohh okay, as I was saying...we have kind of a rule here in this casino”

Mikey:“a rule?”

Unlike the previous casino he has contracted with, Mikey never heard this kind of thing before.

Chan:“yes actually...uhm my casino went bankrupt once and that was because of the customer's embezzlement”

Mikey stayed silent because that is the reason he failed in keeping his contract with the last casino last long, so he had his doubts in this rule knowing that everything about "Thunderous casino" he likes so far.

Chan:“when you sign for a membership, the casino will offer you a gambling card that much similar to a credit card and with it you'll have allowance every month to gamble but you are banned to use that money for something else than gambling or embezzle money to that card because I'll file a lawsuit against you”

Chan explained his casino's rules which Mikey finds ridiculous, he wouldn't actually do anything and it disappointed him this place.

Mikey:“you're lame, I'll reject the contract”

Chan was expecting someone as horrible as Mikey to reject his rule.

So he just shrugged his shoulders.

Chan:“sure, do what you want mate, I was doing my job”

And with that he walked back to his office.

Zixin(Chinese):“what happened?”

His Chinese assistant came from behind holding files with his glasses on who asked him about what happened because he couldn't understand a word.

Mikey(Chinese):“there's no contract with this casino, contact another casino contractor”

Mikey walked in the opposite direction taking the way towards the exit he turned to look at one of the workers then continued walking.

But he stops in his tracks which causes Zixin to bump into his back hitting his forehead.

Mikey walked backwards then looked at the main area which is the casino pit where the games tables are fixed. There was a gambler assistant that caught his attention.

He fall in love at the first sight.

Mikey(Chinese):“Zixin...go back to the owner and tell him we're doing it”

He said while he never took his eyes from the gambler assistant.

Zixin(Chinese):“what do you mean?”

His assistant was confused about what he's boss was trying to mean by that.

Mikey(Chinese):“I MEAN THE CONTRACT!!”

He shouted which caused Zixin to stumble on his feets and about to fall but he managed to balance himself and run towards Chan's office.

Mikey took his chance and walked towards the Gambler assistant and drag him by his wrist.

"HEY YOU, WE NEED HIM TO PLAY!!"

One of the customers stands up yelling out of anger.

Mikey:“look for another assistant because I claim this one”

He dragged the assistant in front of a slot machine and gave him money.

"Excuse me sir but I'm in the middle of my job and I don't have time to play"

Mikey was silent very serious about letting him play a round of a slot machine.

Mikey:“if you play and won a triple win, you had to give me your name then I'll let you go”

He said admiring the guy in front of him, who was nervous and tried playing his first time by putting the money on and pull the handle of the mashing.

Then there was 777 showed which only make sense he won and was very lucky.

Mikey was lucky because he had to learn about his crush's name under the name of luck.

Mikey:“your name, sweetie”

He said reaching his hands to touch the guy who only dodged it and slap his hand away.

"The name is Han, and don't try to touch me or call me by pet names... I don't like you"

The guy turn out to be Jisung who gave his family name only and couldn't take the money that are coming from the slot machine because it isn't his.

Mikey:“come on, that's your first name... Give me your last name, hmm?”

Jisung rolled his eyes and returned back to the table apologizing to the customers while bowing and Mikey never left his sight.

Zixin(Chinese):“SIIIIIIRRR!!”

His assistant was back from the office.

Mikey(Chinese):“what's up?”

Zixin showed him the contract with a smile on his face, Chan's signature was there.

Zixin(Chinese):“we have it, the contract”

Mikey smiled snatching the contract from Zixin hands and kissing it then look at jisung again.

He promised that one day he'll claim him to be his.