Dec-23rd-2023

It started last night, I was watching a tiktok comp of this trend "I know you, but you don't know me" it's basically where people who look just like their relatives make a tiktok with the painting, kinda eerie vibes though. So anyway I fall alseep, and I have a dream. A completely normal dream that I don't remember. And then I wake up, I'm super hot and I can't sleep, and then suddenly an image pops into my head..a photograph. It must of been from the dream, because I suddenly knew the backstory to the photo and all of it. It was of some men in a military uniform, not sure which war but it was a World War I think? They were lined up facing the camera, TW for mentions of g*ns, murder and death. The man at the very back was holding a rifle for the photo, And the man in front of him was the subject of the story. That photo...was the last photo taken of him before he was murdered....at the very same memorial service the 5 men attended and were photographed at the beginning of the service. Then as the memorial went on, everyone was standing up, almost in a church like setting, but not in a church. A gunshot banged, the man in the photo was killed, shot in the head by a rifle bullet..the only man behind him being the one holding the rifle in the photo...
(Probably should've put that in my dream journal instead but oh well)
**
So yeah, as you can imagine that was incredibly scary to have no recollection of dreaming, but instead have remembered that as if you were told the story when you were little. And another thing about me, I can't imagine things well. And if I do then it's fuzzy....but that photo. A photo I have never in my life seen before was clear as day. So anyway, I'm freaked out, my heart starts beating fast and my ears start ringing, and I can't move. But somewhere in my head I thought I was going to die if I fell asleep, so I shook myself out of it. And after lying there for awhile, I checked the time.
555
My first angel number if the day.
☆彡✧ミ★
After that weird experience, I went downstairs to see my dad, because he can't sleep at night either so he goes downstairs to have coffee. We actually talked for a couple hours about random topics and stuff, it was nice. And then. When I go upstairs to finally check my messages and stuff, when I'm finished with that I go onto YouTube, and see this

 When I go upstairs to finally check my messages and stuff, when I'm finished with that I go onto YouTube, and see this

555, second angel number of the day. Now I didn't watch it immediately because I was doing stuff, and I didn't interact or save it, I just reloaded the page. And multiple times throughout the day it's been recomended, so I finally listened:)
☆彡✧ミ★
Time skip because boring stuff, but tonight after dinner we went to a light display someone was having! There's this thing people do where they sink Christmas lights up to the radio station, it was pretty cool! A good way to end off the day.
☆彡✧ミ★
Anyway goodnight y'all! See you soon :) -Glow