❄️Christmas Special❄️

A Fated Meeting

❄️

It was a beautiful winter day, snow and ice covered the ground and trees, people all around rushing to get things done for the holidays.

A young child no older than five years of age was walking down a snow covered path, they was on their way home. The child was wearing a winter Hanfu with a thick white coat to shield themself from the cold winter winds.

As the child went along their merry way a group of slightly older kids had quickly approached them.

"Hey, aren't you the young (Prince/Princess/Highness) of the [L/n] clan? What are you doing out here by yourself? Daddy not care enough to walk with you?" One of the kids taunted the young child, trying to get a reaction.

"Papa is busy." The young child muttered out before trying to continue their walk home. "Hey!" Another one of the kids grabbed the young child from behind and pulled them backwards.

"You're so frail weak! You're such a crybaby!"

"Y-You're being mean!" The young child meekly whimpered out as they sat in the freezing cold snow. One of the kids roughly grabbed the young child's hair and yanked on it.

As the group of kids continued to taunt and yank on their hair, the young child covered their face with their hands as they cried.

"Hey!"

A sudden shout was heard, catching the groups attention.

A small boy around the age of six came running up to the group, he raised his tiny fist and punched one of the kids in the face.

"Leave them alone!" The boy demanded.

"You little!" The kid that was punched stood back up straight, raising his fist and hitting the boy. The young child felt the grip on their hair disappear, they looked up from their hands and they watched in disbelief as the group of kids forgot about them and instead attacked the other kid.

After a little while the group of kids became bored, shooting a glare at the young Prince before they all left.

The young child watched as the beaten up boy stood back up, he had a black eye and a blood nose.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked.

The young child was shocked, this boy had just been beaten and he was asking if they were okay? The young child slowly nodded their head.

"I'm glad! My name is Lloyd Garmadon!" The boy introduced himself with a weak smile.

"M-My name is [L/n] [Y/n]." The young child responded with their own name.

"A-Are y-you okay?" The young child meekly asked. "Hm? Oh, yeah! I'm fine!" The boy responded but the young child could see the small tears in the corner of his eyes.

"You're hurt. Come with me, the healers at my estate will take care of you." The young child said, holding out their hand for Lloyd to take.

Lloyd stared at [Y/n], their eyes locked on each other's, their breath's synced. Lloyd and [Y/n] could feel a tug on their bodies as if something was trying to pull them together.

"Okay." Lloyd muttered, placing his hand into the young (Prince's/Princess's/Highness's).

And with that their hearts now beat as one, a fated meeting between two souls.

-

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

I hope you guys enjoyed this special, also their meeting inspired by a scene from Naruto: The Last