🔹Punishment 🔹

Finally they reached home after enjoying. Jimin was having fever and cold so they decided to go home. Yoongi wrote a song for hobi as per his dare but he decided to sing it at night after dinner. Jisoo was little scared knowing she will get punishment. Tae went on a mission while NAMJIN went to meet there one of relatives who is admitted in hospital. And hobi was called urgently to company regarding some choreography problems. Only Jikook, yoongi and jisoo were home...

*While eating there lunch*
Yg:- Jisoo come in the room after your lunch and start doing your homework
Jisoo:- Ok dadda
Yg:- Kook how's jimin now?
Jk:- He still has fever but he will be fine till tomorrow
*Yg nodded and like that with little chit chats they finished there lunch. Kook went to wash the dishes but Yg insisted*
Yg:- I'll do the dishes you go jimin might woke up
*Jk nodded and went towards his room with smile*

In Sope's room

*Jisoo brought her bag and started doing her homework. Yoongi came inside and sat beside her. He started teaching her and after being done with studies he made her sit on his laps*
Yg:- Baby you know you are gonna get punishment right?
Jisoo:- Y-yes
Yg:- Tell me why you are getting punished?
Jisoo:- Because I pulled a prank on jimin which was bad and I didn't even listened to you and disobeyed you by going near water
Yg:- Very good my princess is so smart now let's get over this punishment quickly hmm?
*Jisoo nodded and layed on yoongi's lap. Yg rubbed her bottom softly before starting to spank her for 25 times. Jisoo was crying and saying sorry continuously. He rubbed her back to calm her. After some time*
Yg:- Princess now go and face the wall for next 15 minutes
Jisoo:- Dadda pwease
Yg:- Go sweetheart
*Jisoo stood facing the wall as tears were still flowing through her eyes. Yg packed her school bag and started doing his some work on laptop. After 15 minutes he called her softly*
Yg:- Come here my baby
*She hugged him tightly crying and asking for forgiveness. Yg sat on bed with her and brought her close to his chest*
Yg:- Shhh baby dadda forgave you my princess you did so well I'm proud of you
*Jisoo sniffed and looked at yoongi with her doe eyes and pout making Yg coo. Just then door opened and hobi came in with wide smile. Jisoo immediately hugged him as he picked her up and spinned her making latter giggle*
Hobi:- Why was my princess crying?
Jisoo:- Dadda punished me
Hobi:- Aigoo is it paining baby
Jisoo:- No
Hobi:- Good now let's sleep and then at evening I'll give you and chim gifts that I brought
*Jisoo's eyes sparkled✨ hearing this. She layed on bed as Yg started to pat her head while humming a tune making her sleep. While hobi went to change his clothes*

In Taekook's room

*Jk came inside and saw jimin already woken up and trying to jump out of bed. He chuckled and picked him*
Jk:- How are you feeling baby?
Jm:- Fwine can I gwo and pway with noona?
Jk:- No bub noona is doing study and after that she will sleep so you can play in the evening when Maa and Hero will come okay?
Jm:- Otay!! When will daddwa come? Mwe mish him
*Just then door opened and Tae came in with wide smile*
Tae:- How's my baby mochi doing?
Jm:- Daddwa daddwa
*he started bouncing while clapping his hands. Tae spinned him and then layed him on bed as he started tickling him making jimin laugh out loud*
Jm:- Hahahhah mwamma help minnie t- hahahhaha t-tickle monshter hahahhahhahahha
*Jk laughed at both of them as tae smiled and made Jm sit on his laps while rubbing his back because jimin was breathing heavily*
Tae:- You okay love?
*Jm nodded and hugged him*
Jk:- Okay now drink your medicine
*Jm hided his face in tae's chest*
Tae:- Aigoo c'mon champ drink it or else your Appa {Yg} will scold you
*Jm whined and drank the medicine. Tae went to get freshen up and saw kook feeding jimin. After that tae started working with jimin disturbing him and kook slept due to tiredness*

{Imagine it's jimin}

Hope you liked it please do vote and comment💜💬 I'm back on hostel so I'll try to upload after every 2 days 😇thanks for your support