𝟠𝟛

Mr.Bae was doing a little research about criminal records of gangs but he couldn't find Jisung's name which means he doesn't have a criminal.

He actually let out a relief sigh being grateful that Jisung didn't choose that way to take revenge on his father.

He would never find their criminal records because the leader is unknown to the media and their activities are almost non-existent, they work in the shadows with code names and nicknames.

Almost all of them are silent gangsters, they do their job at the perfect time with the perfect requirements without bringing the government attention.

They don't go against people with high positions in the country that can make them go noticed, instead they stay in their place and take over other gangsters which are known to be threatening the society's safety.

And the police can't do anything against it because what they do helps them a lot.

But since they start going after the organization and taking their members down one by one, the underground world's whole mafias and gangsters are starting to spread rumors of mysterious people going after the king of all the organizations.

It won't be that soon for the gossip to reach the government and the media and people would know about which will make them not unpopular and underrated anymore.

"Sir, you've got a call from someone with the name of Han Jisung"

A young police officer called him pointing back with his thumb.

The cop shut down the computer and stood up walking towards the phone of his main off and he took the call.

Mr.Bae:“good day Jisung, how are you?”

He was very concerned about his health after he saw him with a criminal last time but he didn't want to go into conclusion and give Jisung the chance to explain his situation.

Jisung:“uhm yeah I'm fine, I was looking for a day for us to meet up...actually I want to introduce you some friends”

Mr.Bae got confused, why would Jisung want him to meet his friends.

He couldn't understand what was Jisung thinking so he had no choice but to agree.

Mr.Bae:“sure, is it okay if we met today?”

He asked, knowing that Jisung know something about Mikey that could help him in his investigation.

Jisung:“today? (muffled sounds) sure, I'll send you the address”

Mr.Bae could here other voices than Jisung and he figured out there were people who are telling Jisung what to say.

his superior whom he respected, he's afraid that Jisung would grow into thoughts of joining a gang or the mafia unlike his father who chose to fight with law.

Mr.Bae:“looking forward to meeting you again, Jisung”

With that, both cut the call.

Just after minutes, he got the text of the address and it seems that the place isn't far away from the police station.

"Who was it sir?"

Soon, one of his younger teammates asked the person who he called him.

Mr.Bae:“sorry, I can't talk right now... I need to step out for some hours It's urgent”

He held his jacket while searching the address on the GPS app and then stepped out from the police station.

.

.

.

Jisung:“welcome Mr.Bae, this is actually where I live”

To make the acting seem realistic, Seungmin thought it would be if Jisung invite the cop to his apartment first.

Chan looked for an apartment with a really cheap rent, a way to let the cop think that Jisung is living a very difficult life during his adulthood.

Mr.Bae looked around the apartment and was amazed that it was almost empty.

There was a tiny couch with an old TV, his kitchen looked abandoned as he doesn't have a bedroom which only results him to sleep on the floor and his shower only contained a bathtub with a toilet together without a sink.

Jisung:“sorry if the place isn't to your liking but this is the only place I can offer”

Even before joining SKZ, Jisung had lived in a similar place like this.

Mr.Bar:“no please! don't say that! I can understand your situation... without anybody I bet it wasn't easy for you to live by yourself”

Jisung:“yeah, I recently started working at that casino and I hope it is going to be different now and... I have a boyfriend as well”

It wasn't scripted but Jisung let it out not forgetting to mention Minho.

His apartment was fully covered by invisible voice recorders that were perfectly hiding at blind spots.

The rest of the gang including Minho, Changbin, Jeongin, and Seungmin all are able to hear what they were saying.

The three turn to look at Minho the right moment Jisung mentioned him.

Jeongin:“aren't you guys on a break?”

He asked, the youngest couldn't understand if his hyungs are really mad at each other or just putting an act, because based on how Jisung sounds saying that sentence only made him get more suspicious of them.

Minho(blushing):“he just couldn't accept it”

He said with his arm crossed. for him, the break is still on and he's not planing to be in good terms with Jisung yet.

He still needs time to prepare himself to tell him the hidden chapter of his traumatic past.

Changbin:“isn't that a good thing? You can get back to him when he doesn't show any signs of being mad at you”

He stepped up and put his hand on Minho's shoulder telling him that there's a still a chance to get back together.

Jeongin and Changbin support his relationship with Jisung because he was the only person who made Minho get out of his shell.

Seungmin:“you guys are being ridiculous”

But Seungmin didn't encourage him, but offended their fight which only resulted in him receiving a light hit from Minho.

Minho:“shut up and turn on the voice recorder again”