𝟠𝟞

The day where they meet up with Hyukjun has come, they invite them to his house.

But Chan wanted only Jisung, Jeongin, and Changbin to come where Minho and Seungmin stayed behind.

When they arrived and the cop welcomed them with warm arms -especially Jisung- he invited them in and offered them some drinks.

Mr.Bae:“you're only four? I thought there would be more of you”

He asked, when Jisung told him there were other vigilantes with him, he thought their number would be over 8 people.

Chan:“Actually we are six but the other two had a job to do so they couldn't come”

He found an excuse to tell Mr.Bae about Minho and Seungmin absence.

They were ordered to stay at the casino and watch Mikey's moves closely.

Mr.Bae:“what are your jobs by the way?”

He asked him, curious about what Chan is gonna say because to him, all this vigilantes topic seems unreal to him.

Chan:“I own a thunderous casino that han works at as an assistant”

He confessed not ashamed of owning a big successful casino at a young age.

The cop looked at him with wide eyes, it all makes sense now.

Mr.Bae:“that means you were aware of Mikey's identity before he joined your casino?”

He pointed at the undercover gangster who looked back at him with a smile, satisfied with how he was fooling the cop perfectly.

Chan:“of course or how would I be here right now?”

The cop nodded his head then turned to the other two since he already knew about Jisung's job.

Mr.Bae:“how about you two?”

He asked for Changbin to panic a little bit so Jeongin spoke up first.

Jeongin:“I'm a kindergarten teacher”

He said with a smile showing his dimples that kind of melt hyukjun's heart.

Changbin:“I used to be a lawyer but I'm taking an interview soon to be an attorney”

Mr.Bae doesn't suspect them for doing illegal things or being associated with mafia work by looking at their noble jobs.

Mr.Bae:“then what do you suggest to capture Mikey?”

He turned to Chan again allowing him to say his thoughts about the criminal.

Chan:“me and my team talked about this before coming and Jisung accepted to be the bait”

Hyukjun looked at Jisung who nodded his head without hesitation which only made him wide his eyes and turned to question Chan again.

Mr.Bae:“wait a second— a bait to what?! And why?!”

He holds Jisung on both of his shoulders and starts shaking him lightly not liking the idea of him being a bait.

Jisung:“apparently, Mikey took interest in me and we thought of using that to capture him in his weakest states”

Jisung doesn't hold any fear or stress on his eyes instead he looks so sure of himself that he would do this mission to the fullest.

His eyes reminded the cop of his superior Donghoo.

Mr.Bae:“it risky...”

He let out worried about Jisung not aware that he said it out loud.

Jeongin:“we won't get anything if we don't take this little risk”

Changbin:“we have a professional computer hacker with an ethical degree who would be helping us detect Jisung's movement”

The cop only chuckled, this team amazed him, Chan as a responsible leader, Jisung with a promising spirit and the rest that have so much faith in each other's team work.

Mr.Bae:“you guys are amazing,talented, and have so much courage...you'll do a better job in working with the police”

He praised and was very proud of himself that he took those vigilantes into consideration and it seems they don't hold any threat to him or to the government so he's glad they were with the law.

Little do he know about the truth behind this acting role.

Chan's phone rings and asks permission from Hyukjun who let him take it.

Chan:“yes Seungmin (.....) hmmm yeah (.....) Okay Seungmin, we'll come as soon as possible”

He closed his phone and put it in his back pocket, ordering his team to follow him.

Mr.Bae:“what wrong?”

Chan:“there's an emergency at the casino so one of our teammates is calling me to go there urgently”

He said, trying to sound like he doesn't have any more time to stay and he needs to go so bad which the cop noticed and thought it was a personal matter to Chan so he let him go.

Mr.Bae:“yeah of course, call me once you're done or need us for a favor”

They all walked to the car, Chan taking the driver seat and beside him sitting Jeongin in the passenger seat while Jisung and Changbin were in the back.

Jeongin:“what happened to Hyung?”

He asked just as soon as the car started driving away from the cop's house.

Changbin:“we were still in the middle of the meeting... what Seungmin had to say that brought your attention from our next move to destroy Mikey”

Chan stayed silent all the time but once he ran into a red traffic light and stopped the car for a second, he took a huge breath not believing what he was about to say right now...

Chan:“Mikey had captured Minho taking him with him to wherever knows who”