𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟒- 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

❝𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍❞

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 _______

_______

"Syriauna, get up. You have soccer practice," my father eduardo, slightly shook my and turned my light on.

"papaaaa, turn the lights back off," I complained as I shielded my eyes from the sudden light. I rose out of the bed, wildly stretching as I put on my unicorn slippers.

The bathroom that connected to my bedroom. "jellybean, Dad said i had to take you to LGF so hurry up before I change my mind," Solomon spoke as he chewed on his spearmint gum.

"calm your tits, I'm almost done," I rolled my eyes as I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth. I held my head back as I put in the clear contacts.

As I finished in the bathroom, I swiftly grabbed all my hair gels, brushes, and heat products. I carefully sprayed the heat protectant on my hair before straightening it a bit so it was easier to do.

I quickly put my 3c, gingery blonde hair into 2 frenchbraids. My frenchbraids reached mid back as I placed the Nike headband onto my freshly laid edges. I sprayed my Sol de Janerio, 40 before slipping on my black North Face zip jacket.

I pulled down my red Nike Pros, as well as my white Under Armor compression shirt. I pulled my socks down and tied the laces of my cleats.

I rushed down the stairs grabbing the naked smoothie in the fridge. she shut the car door as Solomon began to complain how I was talking too long... nigga please.

we pulled up to LGF as i spotted them lining up on the fIeld. i stood in line, casually wiping my palms on my shorts. "hey, im angelica," a girl introduced, she was slightly taller than me. but she reminded me of myself.

"syriauna," i slightly smiled. "wanna be drill partners?" she asked as she tied her hair back into a ponytail. "yeah, sure." i picked at my nails, waiting for her to return with the soccer ball. 

we kicked the ball back and forth as we continued to introduce ourselves. "tell me about yourself," she smiled. "okay, im syriauna, im 14, and I don't really have any occupations besides school, cheer, track and soccer," I spoke dribbling the ball in between my legs, kicking it back to her.

She dribbled the ball, occasionally kicking it and catching it. "im Angelica, im fifteen and I work at rubys tuesdays. you should apply i could help you with all the tasks," she spoke passing the ball back to me. I hummed taking her thought into consideration. I liked Angelica, she was like me. Quiet, but kind. "we should hang out sometime," she scribbled on a pink post-it note and handed it to me. i smiled and slightly combed out my ponytail.

3 days later, syriauna got the job!❞ 

she laced the red apron around her waist as she tied her freshly straight hair into a ponytail. She was working as a waitress. a group of guys walked into the restaurant waiting to be seated. "Hi, welcome to Ruby's Tuesdays, how can I help you?" she spoke as she pulled the pen out of her low-waisted apron. 

"aintchu notti lil floozy?" a nigga with a big ass forehead asked, he had eyebrow-length dreads, kinda looked a bit like dd. "uh, who are you..?" she asked with a confused mug as she looked at her leggings and t-shirt. 

"don't worry bout it, is u or nah?" he spoke with a slight smile. "¡Deja de hacerle preguntas a este pobre bebé! ¡Levántate y cállate!" a lady spoke popping the dreadhead on the forehead. "Ay, mamá, eso duele." the dreadhead whined and rubbed the mark that appeared on his head.

"um,yooo," then, a really chunky nigga came out of nowhere and stood next to the two that stood in front of her, she pushed up her glasses and clicked the pen over and over. "just you three, or is there more?" she asked as she looked down at the clipboard. "8 of us," the caramel-skinned woman responded with a smile. 

"Could I get the name for the bill, or is it all split?" she pressed the buttons on the thing behind the counter. "split, into four bills please, the table name is Crismely," she spoke adjusting her purse strap. (act like this is her first time meeting Crismely/Mama Osama!). "Okay, table or a booth?" syriauna smiled showing her purple braces. 

"booth please, your biggest one. and I'm sorry some of my people are still late, my sons aren't the fastest in the world," Crismely chuckled as syriauna led them to the booth. She began asking for their orders until her co-worker, khloe sped-walked up to her in urgency. "we need you outside, it's an emergency," Khole sighed in distress. 

Crismely and her sons stood up and followed syriauna and khloe. syriauna walked out into the half, vacant parking lot to see 251 candles spelling out, "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND," she scrunched up her face as no-one was in front of her. a red box with a white bow wrapped around sat in front of the candles, her lips slowly curled into a smile as she unravled the bow, and opened the red box. 

in the box sat a slightly older-looking note, a pandora ring, and a bouquet of red roses, wrapped in a  brown paper bag. she unfolded the piece of paper and began reading it.

Dear Syriauna Evangeline Baker, 

When two souls fall in love, there's nothing but the yearning to be close to one another. The presence that is felt through a hand held, a voice heard, or a smile seen. Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor do they understand the motion or meaning of time and distance. We only know if it feels right to be with one another. This is why you miss one another, especially when they are not there-- even if they are only in the next room, my soul only feels your absence-- it doesn't realize separation is temporary. Will you be  my girlfriend?

Love, Ethan.

tears welled up in syriauna's eyes as ethan wrapped his arms around her and started laughing. "don't cry," he laughed reassuringly as he wiped her tears off her face with his thumbs. "why you laughing? that's not funny," she cried and dragged out. they swayed for a bit until the word yes came out of her mouth. "yes what?" notti asked. he knew what she was saying yes to, but he wanted to hear it for himself. 

"yes, I will be your girlfriend ethan,"