033 // THE REASON...?

It's been a week since Freya ruined Kaveh's project. And the eerie silence that has crawled throughout the week is disturbing... You held the sigh, your pencil furiously scribbling on the paper underneath.

The only part that wasn't quiet was when Alhaitham shared the report Childe collected on her. But that wasn't much, as the report only shared where she grew up, what schools she attended, and the jobs she worked at. The record was too clean.

Freya could very well have that clean of a record unless someone did her a favor.

Did someone intervene?

No, they couldn't have. Even though Childe isn't providing how he collected the information, he wouldn't have shared the report if it wasn't finished.

Then is Freya just having it out for Kaveh? Jealousy, perhaps?

What about liking him? Could she just be expressing it differently than others?

The professor's words were starting to trip over in your brain, the inner thoughts interrupting the smooth lecture. Each thought stabbed itself in your brain but fell off as a part of your consciousness remained. Come on now, the class is almost done. Hold it together.

Your phone shook carefully, your eyes glancing to see what was the cause. A small smile appeared on your face, seeing a text from Alhaitham. Your finger hovered over the screen and unlocked it carefully, clicking on his message.

WED JAN 29 11:42 A.M.

Alhaitham

Alhaitham

Save me.

A small smile flickered across your face. He's cute.

WED JAN 29 11:42 A.M.

ME

Should I come breaking through the walls with my horse?

Alhaitham

...

ME

wait

u r texting me during class

whats wrong

Alhaitham

My professor.

ME

???

Alhaitham

I won't be at the cafeteria until a little after one...