𝟡𝟚

Jisung was smoking just when he knows that he's going with Mikey to his house today, he got the earring and the watch and hope that he would find Minho there.

"Jisung..."

He coughed the smoke out of his mouths and looked toward his left.

His eyes got wide apon seeing Chan.

He caught him.

Chan:“you you smoke?! Since when? And does Minho know about this?”

He started questioning him, Jisung who have nothing to defend himself throw the nicotine stick to the floor and  step on it.

He put his hands on his pockets then sigh.

Jisung:“it been like this since as long as I can remember until things start going on well with Minho-hyung, and he doesn't know yet but I'm planing to tell him”

Chan felt bad for Jisung, having something to relive stress with is similar to his situation, the eldest was like that either.

But he can't see Jisung hurt himself with those dangerous sticks that could results him to death.

Chan:“I understand that you needed them in tough times but you need to stop for your sake”

Jisung nodded his head not sure if he would stop or not but he will try.

Jisung:“I've got to go now, I bet Mikey is waiting for me”

He said then start walking away but then a hand stop from going any further and turned out to be his boss hands.

Chan:“be careful”

This was His first mission alone, but Chan that Jisung would do a better job.

He trust him.

Jisung nodded his head then he walked into the casino, spotting Mikey who's been waiting for him at the table that he usually work at.

Jisung:“waiting for me?”

He said that gain Mikey's attention who looked at him with a smile.

Mikey:“always, now...can we go?”

Jisung looked at the direction of the main office then back at Mikey with a sly smile.

Jisung:“there's so many workers here and the boss won't notice my absence”

Mikey like Jisung's boldness as he seem barve in attempting illegal laws unlike the other people he met in the past.

Mikey:“I like you, would you mind working for me?”

Jisung looked at him with boring eyes the cross his arms and say with a sass.

Jisung:“in your dreams”

[Mikey's penthouse]

They both arrived at his mansion.

Apparently, there were no one around... No maidens and no bodyguards.

The house wasn't that much bigger than the SKZ mansion so he wondered where he could find Minho's place.

He access the earrings that is taking ages to turn on.

Mikey:“something wrong?”

He asked just when he saw Jisung looking at his watch for too long, he noticed it was a smart watch and wondered if someone texted him.

Jisung:“nothing just...a coworker was looking for me”

He had to lie because Jisung didn't befriend anyone in that casino since it Chan's he only work there for the gang.

Mikey:“come this way, I'll show you my gun collection”

He invited him by leading to a room full of guns, Jisung was familiar with a lot if them since Chan owns a lot him too.

Jisung:“I've always wanted to shot a gun”

Mikey smiled apon hearing that and choose a gun for jisung to be easily to hold cause it seems it his first time holding one.

Little do he knew that Jisung was an ace at shooting guns especially the sniper.

Jisung:“is it okay to shot those bottles here?”

They were in the living where Mikey put glass bottles on top of his dinning table.

Mikey:“no worries, we're very away from anything that could blow up so if shot some accessories that worth some thousands dollars, I would be responsible for that”

Jisung cursed him under his mouth and hold the gun up and pointed at one of the bottles, he pulled the trigger and attempt to not shot any of them as a sign that he never shot before.

The gun in his hand, he wish to shot Mikey in his head.

Just the minute he start shooting, the earring made a sound besides his ear, the sound of that was very familiar to him which only means that the earring was able to activate Minho's.

He just need a minute to check his watch.

Mikey:“you know about that Secretary I kidnapped...”

Jisung looked at him with wide eye, he was talking about Minho...

Mikey:“that f**ker actually is an orphan who had an adoptive mother which she was killed right in front of his eyes, how funny is that”

Jisung couldn't believe what he was hearing from Mikey, this heartless a**hole is actually making fun of his boyfriend traumatic past and he couldn't stay still, he wants to punch him so bad.

Jisung(fake laughs):“very funny, can I use the bathroom”

Mikey nodded and lead him to the bathroom.

Jisung entered and locked the door behind him, he sat on the floor still shock on what he heard.

He remember the time when Minho mention that someone was killed in front of his eyes while they were arguing.

That person turned out to be his mom and Jisung was blind to see that or even figure that out.

He brought his watch and search for any dots in this penthouse.

He founds nothing.

Jisung got disappointed in this device, Minho was there being painfully tortured and waiting for them but they were powerless to do anything to find him.

Once he grabbed the door knob to step out from the bathroom, a sound was audible from his watch which he looked at again.

There's two dots on his watch which only means that Minho was here.