Designer and His Model

"What a day, Kitty! Just damn it!
Please get me a cup of Iced latte with some chocolate topping, if not life atleast that will give me peace."
Lara said to Kitty(her PA).

Kitty quickly grabbed Lara's order from the Starbucks and hurried into the posh white vanity.

" Ma'am you have a lot on your TO-DO today, and it's just the beginning of the day and you are already so tired."
She said while handing her the Latte.

"My word! Stop the blabber, talk business."
Lara said all annoyed.

(Lara had been doing back to back shows out of which none failed to mesmerize the folks. She is a model with groundbreaking potential and is very close to becoming a supermodel, but something or the other comes in her way and keeps her off the title she deserves)

"Sorry ma'am, I'll immediately tell you the schedule of today... so.. hm. Just a moment.. Here it is!" She said while taking out her I-pad.

"1) Rehearsal for the Givenchy Bag's Exclusive (10am)
2) Lunch break (12pm)
3) Meeting with Versacé's Officials(4pm)
4) If selected, dress measurements (6pm)
.........." and she went on..

"Ok Kitty! Got it.. now keep shut." Lara said all anxious.

.......
Last scene of the day.. and yes Lara was selected by the Versacé's Officials and will love her to be the representative of the most beautiful dress to be made for the fashion week.

But the thing was that it was already 8pm by then and she still had to get the measurements done.
The officials had told her to get them done by that day itself.

Lara asked Kitty to contact the Designer and told her that she will talk to him herself.

Phone was dialed....

Kitty: Hello, Good evening this is Kitty, Lara's Assistant, am I talking to Mr Jordan?

Jordan: Yes..

Kitty: Great.. Ms Lara would love to speak with you for a moment

Jordan: Okay, sure.

Lara: Mr Jordan, actually I am so sorry for calling you after your working hours but the thing is that I really need to get my measurements done today itself for the show.. as I am informed by the officials to do so. And don't worry you can just send your assistant to me to take them.
It's alright if you can't come if you're busy..

Jordan: Ma'am, see I want my dress to look absolutely stunning and for that it needs to fit each inch of your body perfectly and for those details I need my hands themselves to be laid on you..

Lara: I see.. (little perplexed)

Jordan: My office is closed right now, but you can come at my place without any assistants btw.. I hate those people interrupting my work. I'll send you my address..

He hangs up..

Lara was little unable to get this man's ways and language.. but she had to get her work done so she asked the driver to drop her at Jordan' doorstep and asked Kitty to leave.

9:30 pm

Jordan lived in a posh white bungalow, Lara tried her best not to thirst over the riches of the place.

She rang the doorbell...
Jordan opened the door and damn it what a scene her holy eyes got to witness..

Jordan was wearing shorts which failed to cover his muscular thighs and and calves and wore a bathrobe which flaunted his six packed body way too much.. infact his belly button was visible. He was a brunette with a fair complexion.

He laid his right arm on the doorwall next to him and started checking Lara out with his grey eyes..

He looked at her from down to up..

She was wearing a black short bodycon dress which was covering just about her broad beautiful hips and a bit more of her ivory skin. It was cold outside so she was wearing a beige colored coat to cover her toned body, however her boobs seemed as if screaming to come out of her push up dress..

"Come on in.. Ms.. Lara" he said while pointing inside his home. She walked in, Jordan carefully stared at her back view, but her coat was covering it.

They reached the living room and Lara said, "I am very sorry to be here so late disturbing your privacy and all, you can quickly take the measurements and I'll be off.."

"Don't be sorry, belle! Just take off your coat, I wanna take the measurements.." he said in a seductive voice.

She pulled the coat off her body, and there it was.. her divine figure flaunting its charm in that short black dress.

She wore a tiny jacket type net sleeves which covered her cleavage.

"Hey Miss! if you don't mind, please take that tiny jacket off your arms too." He said

She obeyed. As she started removing it, his staring transformed into drooling over her finesse body, not that she was not doing the same for him from within!
He was handsome and hot as hell, she was having dirty thoughts about him.

He went to the Teapot and took the measuring tape, and put on some rainy night music.
He said, " Don't mind the music, just my style!"

She said, " Not at all"
He looked into her hazel eyes and said, " Raise your hands and do not move"

She raised her hands.

He started with her hands' measurement and slid his fingers from her shoulders to her hands.
Her heart started beating fast..

Then he took the length of her legs from waist..
Her legs started shivering

Then he came a step closer to her and whispered, " Brace yourself" and started to slide his hands on her waist nad measured it..
Her knees were just about to give away.

And before she could think anymore.. he asked her,
"Allow me" and wrapped the measuring tape around her bossom. 

She was totally seduced by the man's enchanting ways and beauty. He casually moved closer to her face and whispered in her right ear," I would really appreciate you wearing my dress for the fashion week, however..

as he continued he slowly caressed her neck and jaw

what I'd love more is to undress you tonight and caress each part of your skin.. I am in love with your smell.. you are the lady of that scent.. those lilies..(he smells her neck)

He ardently put his fingers on her face, her eyes, her nose and then her lips...

As he did all of it, he went closer to her face, his nose near her's..
He continued,
And your lips, I want to feel how they taste.."

Lara was completely wet with all the seduction, her nipples became erect, she bit her lower lip and took the measuring tape from his hand and threw it on the floor.

Jordan grabbed her neck and asked her, " Can I kiss you?"
and she replied with a kiss, a deep passionate kiss.

He picked her up and squeezed her ass, while his embrace her dress failed to cover her beautiful hips and he made her sit on his lap, and now it was time that she served him..

She undressed him and laid her body on him.. she twerked a bit on his lap and that move just turned him on even more.

With all the wild actions committed in the mesmerizing night, she left the trace of lilies' fragrance on his body as well as soul like none other...

And after the event which presented the dress made by Jordan, she became a supermodel ...
(It was her hard work but he might be the lucky charm..)

And the two became the fashion industry's  'Favourite couple'..

💜💙❤️