𝟡𝟝: After The Match

The three broke into his bedroom which made a noise that was loud enough to wake up Mikey.

Mikey sat up and turned on the night lamp besides his bed but that wasn't enough light to see through the darkness.

Mikey:"who's there? Is it you Mr.Won?"

He removed the blanket and stood up from his bed walking towards his bedroom door, he turned the light then looked back seeing no body in his room.

Mikey:"that was weird? Was it a ghost?"

He closed the door like it was nothing and turned off the lights and on his way to his bed, he was captured.

Mikey:"WHAT THE FU-"

they taped his mouth and wrapped a rope around him then tied him up with it and started kicking him in the dark where he was unable to see anything.

He started shouting under his tape but the three people who were kicking him didn't give a single f*ck about him.

Chan:"kick him to the point he will faint"

Jeongin:"I'm down to do that, not after all the things he did to Minho-hyung"

Changbin:"he deserves more than just being kicked if you ask me"

Mikey could hear three voices, and mentioning Minho only means that they were his gang mates.

They chose the right day when it was the holiday and all of his house keepers and bodyguards were out of work.

Just after a couple kicks, Mikey lost his consciousness and the three lifted him outside where the cops were waiting for them.

Me.Bae:"WOAH!! First your friend now your enemy-what actually happened there?"

Chan gave the unconscious Mikey to the cops and then he let Jeongin and Changbin go check on Minho whose wounds were being treated by a professional nurse.

Chan:"we just took the chance when he was in his weakest condition and we brought him to you as promised"

Hyukjun chuckled then looked at his gang who was laughing with the most wounded one.

Mr.Bae:"what happened to him?"

He said pointing at Minho which made Chan only sigh.

Chan:"Minho actually came here with his own constant because Mikey was pointing a gun at Seungmin and threatening him to surrender"

Mr.Bae nodded his head and they had worked as they planned and saved their friend and helped them catch the criminal.

Mr.Bae:"what are your plans for now?"

He asked, as much as he knows but Hyukjun doesn't know that the revenge game hasn't finished yet.

Chan only smiled at him finding it entertaining how the other is so foolish of him.

Chan:"what do you mean, I got what I want and I hope to live in peace without thinking about anything stressing"

He said not showing the fact that he wanted to capture Mr.Kang as soon as possible and return his father's company which Mr.Kang took away from him.

.

.

.

Once they all arrived at the mansion, they did a little celebration where Chan had ordered a pack of fried chicken and beer while Jisung brought a cake that Felix made out of his request.

Minho:"I don't drink so I'll pass and go to my room and have some rest"

When he said that, all of them let him go without hesitation, even he's boyfriend Jisung was with Minho taking a long rest after what he stuffed for the past three days.