EXTRA INFO

Lady Catherine de Bourgh, Mr. Collins, and Mr. Wickham were all sentenced for life. Anne quickly recovered from the Munchausen by Proxy.

Obviously, Lizzie and William end up married, and they live a long and happy life together. In fact, all of the couples end up married, although some take a bumpier road than others (Mary and the Colonel, and Lottie and Caroline). All's well that ends well, though.

If anyone was wondering about jobs, or thinking that my exclusion of them felt unrealistic, I did think about that, and give each character a job. I couldn't find a way of working it into the story that wasn't just info-dumping, though, so I just left it out. As you can see, I have played around with people's ages a bit, but I don't think that it particularly impacts the story. If you were curious, here you are:

- Lizzie is an editor for a newspaper. She works remotely, so was able to do her work from Netherfield, or Pemberly as it often ended up occurring!

- William is the CEO of a big jewelry company. He usually goes into the office once or twice a week, working remotely most of the time, and gives everyone a month off around Christmas (two weeks before and two weeks afterwards). He forwent his office visits in favour of Lizzie, making his excuses.

- Janna is taking a gap year before going of to the Royal Academy of Music in London. She will stay in one of William's properties, and William and Lizzie will live in a nearby property so that William can be closer to Janna as she needs his support. Conveniently, it is close to his offices, too. Lizzie gets a promotion after suddenly being able to attend the headquarters more etc., and ends up being offered a place working for the BBC in their news department. She accepts, and transfers immediately.

- Jane works for Charles' company (they met when she first got the job there).

- Charles is also a CEO, but his company is only based in the UK, and isn't international like William's. They are a printing company, almost exclusively for papers, scientific journals, and books.

- Caroline works in the fashion industry as a designer.

- Charlotte owns a small company, and runs an Etsy shop. She sells pottery and paintings, and takes commissions. It is doing well, and she hopes to one day buy a studio for her projects. Thanks to the support of Caroline, Charles, and William, she eventually hires some other people, and her small, bespoke company becomes famous and paintings/portraits done by her or one of her co-workers are highly sort after.

- Mary was accepted into Cambridge, studying the sciences, but is also taking a gap year. Eventually, she is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

- Obviously, Colonel Fitzwilliam is in the army.

I think that's everyone...

If you want to know more about Lizzie and William:

- Their first date is at Gardiner's;

- Their wedding anniversary is 28th January (if you know why, you know why... If you don't, maybe it would help if I told you that it is an easter egg relating to the year 1813!);

- Lizzie actually ends up keeping her maiden name, as does Jane, but never corrects any one who calls her Mrs. Darcy or Lizzie Darcy (or any variation thereof);

- Lizzie eventually quits the news industry to fulfil her dreams of becoming an author. She is reluctant at first, as she feels guilty about being a 'dead-weight who just drains William's resources', but William insists that he earns more than enough for the both of them (which is true enough). It becomes an international bestseller;

- They never have children of their own, but adopt many. They always start out fostering children (only those who are 13 or over, who would otherwise be unlikely to find a family), so that if the child is unhappy, they have the option to leave, but always offer to adopt them on the one year anniversary of becoming the foster parents of the child. So far, every single child has accepted. They have no more than five children at a time, but once one turns 18 and leaves the nest, they always foster another!

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments! Hopefully I'll have answers!

Thank you so, so much to everyone who has read and supported this story. It means more than I can tell you!I wish you all a Happy New Year, full of happiness and good fanfics!