Chapter 17: ...dayum

When we were on our way home,I still felt watched.Damn someone is obsessed of me lol.The walk back was quiet,I was tired.Jana also seemed to notice it,because soon I was swiped off my feet and she carried me."Rest.You've done well,we will start go back
tomorrow."
I wanted to object but I was too tired to do so and soon fell asleep.

POV Narrator
A shadow loomed in the forest,it's eyes followed the two retreating figures."Why didn't you attack,you idiot."A voice said annoyed. "She was with her what do you want me to do."Another voice answered."We have to wait till the Jinchuriki is alone." "Hmpf,let's only observe then."
.
.
.
Y/N stirred in her sleep,she was having a strange dream.

Nothing.

She stood in a silent place,the floor looked like water and every step she took was louder than it supposed to.
"Where am I?",she wondered."I know this place from somewhere."
Y/N wanders around and saw something in the distance.It looked like giant iron Columns.The more closer she gets, the more of them she sees.
Realization hits her.
"Oh shit." Well guess she's meeting her tailed beast."Hello?"
Nothing
"Huh guess not-"
She was interrupted by a loud  roar. "Man i didn't even get to finish-"

"WHO DARES TO DISTURB ME IN MY SLEEP.",a voice roared angry.An giant blue eye opened and looked straight at her."SO YOU'RE MY JINCHURIKI?AHAHAH DON'T MAKE LAUGH I WILL EASILY BREAK OUT ONCE THE SEAL BREAKS." 
Y/n's eyes drifted up the columns,a piece of paper was attached on it,on it was a dragon that was curled into a ball and in the middle was an opened eye.

"So you're the eleven tailed?Huh,i expected you to look different.",Y/n remarked.
"The fuck you mean.",the beast looked offended.
"I mean i thought you would look like a scary monster but you look...off." "HUHHHHH HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE.",it scoffed and y/n was nearly knocked over by the wind that came out of its nose.
"Jesus christ-",she nearly fell over."uhm so uh i guess i have to get to know you,since you are in my body,for the rest of my life,so uh tell me something about you?"

The beast fell silent."Huh?You're the first one to be interested in me and not only in my powers."

"yeah what do you want me to do?Im fucking twelve.",Y/n replied annoyed,the beast fell silent."Okay fair.But don't expect me to always help you when you're in danger,child." The room suddenly began to fade."Huh seems like you're waking up,well until next time,child."

"Hey what about-",Y/n started but the room faded away.

POV Y/N

I jolt awake and looked around,it was dark and i could make out the inn room.When i stood up the blanked fell off of me.I looked around and Jana was nowhere to been seen.Her futon was still messy and her weapons were gone.

"Huh,Jana?"

I noticed her headband was laying on her futon,which was weird since she usually always has is around her left arm,keeping her haori in place.The silence engulfing me was unsettling.
Just as I wanted to stand up,I heard footsteps from outside.It was getting closer and closer to my room.
It wasn't Jana's steps,hers was much more fierce and also there were multiple people outside.

I froze.A bad feeling surging through me.

Watch out,child.