☆⋅⋆ ── 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲

scandalous — QUEL HONTE

⚪️⚫️⚫️

⚫️⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️⚫️

⚫⚫️⚪️

BREAKING NEWS: Millionaire Heir Evan Henderson was just spotted locking lips with co-worker Kaia Gerber! Is Hollywood's finest couple calling it quits?

While girlfriend Amara Imani was touring the world, being in the middle of her europe tour for her second album, her boyfriend evan henderson was caught making out with his co-worker in new york city. witnesses confirm that the pair were looking all cozy with each other, busy with a heated make-out session in the middle of the big apple. Both were seen wearing disguises to hide themselves, but as we see, they failed miserably.

It's not the first cheating scandal Evan Henderson is involved in but it might be the first one, he won't be able to talk himself out so easily as done in the past with hard proof like this. Some might say, mister got caught without any chance for the benefit of the doubt.

Imani and Henderson had met shortly after quarantine on one of the first official events that were finally hosted for the public. Both had been linked before to each other but had only confirmed their dating rumours after nearly half a year. Since then the couple had been going strong -- or so we thought.

But before even confirming his relationship with the nigerian singer, Henderson had been linked to topmodel and now co-worker Kaia Gerber. Both had often been seen at several restaurants and insider sources had often claimed that the two were head over heels for each other. We all still remember the anticipation we felt, waiting for them to officialise their relationship after seeing the pictures of them at the black&white gala.

So did Imani ruin a perfect love story in the making or did Henderson play both women at the same time?

↳ *cia's quick rambles* ༉‧₊˚✧
just like on wattpad, i'll always have this format for the articles before more social media is added. throughout the story, the articles will also contain twitter tweets but for now, it's just those articles