My first time

Hi, I'm Lily and I'm 16. I always wanted to have sex ever since I was 13. It all started because I caught my parents having sex and my mom kept screaming my dad's name louder and louder. I then started watching porn and masturbating in my bed or in the shower. No one knew about it.

I was walking around to go at my class with my best friend, Nathan. I call him Nate. We've been best friends since kindergarten. I have the biggest crush on him. He is sooooooo fineeeeeeeeee. He's at least 2 feet taller than me. His dick is probably huge. I want it deep inside of me. Leaving cum stuck in my pussy.  Anyway, I saw John, a bully, staring at me and Nate left me to go to his class. I was with the bully. He looked at me the whole time and when I went to the bathroom, he went too.
"What do you want?"I said.
"Follow me." So I did.

He made me follow him for a long time until we were completely alone. I think we were in the basement. I didn't know there was one. Lol.

He grabbed my ass and took my shorts off. He slapped my booty so hard it had an echo. He pinned me to the wall and ripped my shirt in half. It was a good thing I left my sweater in my locker. John took his shirt off and I saw that he had abs. Not just abs, a lot. I touched them and they felt so good. He unzipped his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He was hard. I pushed him away.
"Don't move" I told him, unhooking my bra and playing with my tits. I was so wet. I took my panties off and sat down. I spread my legs wide open and started fingering myself. I moaned his name.
"You know you want me. But you can't. Just like Stacy. You couldn't have her."
He walked over to me and took my fingers out of my pussy. He shoved three fingers in my clit pushing them in and out faster each time. I was moaning louder than ever.
"I'm so mad at you, Lily. Why would you say that?" He yells.
"Fuck me like you're mad at me, baby." I say struggling to breathe.

He takes his hand out and pulls his boxers down. He had the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. I'm sure it was bigger than Nate's. It not going to fit. He was even harder than before. Without any warning, he slides his dick inside of me. I scream of pain.
"Yeah, you're so tight, Lily. Such a tight pussy."
He goes in and out faster than flash, I swear. It felt so good having sex for the first time. I was pounding on the wall so hard it might break.

His dick filling all my tight pussy leaving so space in between us. I can feel the tip of his cock touching the roof of my insides. I moan his name.
"John, I almost there! Almost, Daddy."
"You're mine. Who's pussy is this?"
I couldn't breathe.
"Its-- it's yours Daddy. All yours. Take it all. All of it. Rip it apart. Fuck me!"

I heard someone walking. It wasn't John. He had gray hair. Shit. The principal.