My first threesome

I heard someone walking. It wasn't John. He had gray hair. Shit. The principal. John slid himself out of my pussy fast, but Principal Thornton saw us.
"What is happening here?" He says.

No one said anything. We were definitely getting expelled.

"No need to talk. I know you guys were having sex. The janitors complained. Usually, when something like this happens, expelling is the solution. But I'm horny. And you guys will get expelled unless... You let me join."

I was stunned. My clit was burning because of John's huge cock, but I still wanted more. A lot more. I wanted to get my body fucked so hard.

"Okay" I said.

John looked at me like I was crazy.

"Really? I have toys in my jacket to help" the principal said.

He took all of his clothes out and he started jerking off and moaning. I went on my knees and put John's huge cock in my mouth. He moaned. It tasted salty. John put his hand on my head and kept pushing it deeper. Then, I felt something slide in my ass. The principal's dick. It felt soooo good. I moaned so loud, still sucking the dick. The principal slapped my ass and I took the dick out of my mouth. The principal stopped fucking me. John went to lay down and told me to sit on his face. So I did.

It was a weird feeling to have a tongue inside of me. I moaned and played with my tits. I started kissing the principal. He took control of my boobs and I jerked his dick off. Cum falling in John's abs. Then the principal pushed me off and made me lay down and spread my legs wide open it was hurting. I didn't care because I was getting fucked. He took out the biggest dildo ever and slid it inside of me. It was bigger than John's huge dick.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Deeper!" I said.
"Lily, I'm gonna fuck the hell out of your mouth." John told me as I open my mouth wide. He puts his dick already filled with cum, inside of my mouth. I swallowed it and I felt a substance fill my pussy. I moaned so loud I bet everyone upstairs could hear me.

I hear my phone ring. It was probably Nathan. They all stopped so I could answer.

"Nate. What's up?"
"Where the fuck are you?"
"In the bathroom. Meet me at the library in 10 minutes."

I hung up. I put my panties and my shorts back on. Then, my bra. I went to get my shirt, but John ripped it in half earlier.

"Really, John? Now I don't have a shirt. Fuck"
"Take mine. Here" He gave me his T-shirt. 
"Thank you" I put it on and walk to the library.

I went to the bathroom first to fix my hair, to get gum  and perfume, so I don't smell like cum.

I saw Nate so I went next to him. He looked at me and brought me inside of the library.

"What are you doing?" I asked
"You smell like sex." He told me " And who's shirt is this, Lily?"