CHAPTER 4: COERCING ISN'T MORALLY RIGHT

CHAPTER FOUR:COERCING ISN'T MORALLY RIGHT

CHAPTER FOUR:
COERCING ISN'T MORALLY RIGHT.
_________________

(QUOTE)

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
________

    Sometimes I asked myself if I had an ancestral curse following me around or something close to that line, because I just don't understand how I always found myself involved in uncomfortable situations as of right now.

I was busy minding my own business as I checked the email I received; about an internship at a nearby firm, but then as always something bad had to happen to me ..........as always.

❝ Ouch ❞ I groaned. Why couldn't I walk without having any type of accident? And what is a wall doing in the middle of a hospital's freaking hallway!

When did walls start smelling this good?

I opened my eyes and realized that I had not crashed into a wall but a hard strong chest..

Such a great luck mine right?.....note the sarcasm.

I looked up and that's when my breathing abilities failed me. Deep blue eyes were staring down at me and I froze, being unable to move or breath for a few seconds.

The man with whom I just collided, was breath stopping. He looked like a walking god; precisely Satan.

    He wasn't a rare piece of art because he simply wasn't art. He looked like something caved out of women's deepest fantasies; a perfect specimen. A dark pernicious illecebrous man.

Sinfully enticing. A beautiful devil that's what he was. An extremely good looking man with a very good scent.

His scent was intoxicatingly alluring but I just couldn't figure out what the exact fragrance in it was. It was something blissful, if not heavenly.

I stared back into the sapphire eyes of the stranger, and for an unknown reason. I felt some type of overwhelming sense of deja vu the more I looked at him.

It was as if I've met or seen him somewhere else but I couldn't picture where, and even if I had met him I couldn't had possibly forgotten his face though: a face like his was impossible to forget.

  His eyes were beautiful but they lacked warmness in them. They were ice cold, empty of any form of emotion beside the clear irritation, which I suppose was due to me invading his personal space. But it was hard not to stare when he looks like something brought out of a dark fantasy book.

The man's clearly someone I shouldn't be fucking around with but yet I couldn't seem to want to get enough of his beauty.... I don't even know this man!