𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

𝐎𝐑 so she thought.

sky laid on the very uncomfortable hospital bed unconscious. she was patched with all types of cords and had a tube down her throat to help her breathe.

the bullet had been removed from her abdomen and shoulder. the bullet that hit her shoulder shattered her humerus bone.

she couldn't physically move her arm and had been stuck with a cast. meanwhile La had been shot one time... and sadly that one shot was all it took to kill him.

meanwhile in the waiting room, krissy bawled her eyes out. she sat on the floor and just cried.

"this can't be real, this can't be happening to me." krissy held her head in her hands as she cried.

heavyn and saniya joined her on the floor and pulled her into a hug. everyone had their own time to cry, it's just krissy happen to be crying the loudest and never stopped crying not once.

"he just told me he loved me before he left." she muttered with glossy eyes. "i know i know." saniya let krissy lay her head on her shoulder.

"what the fuck is going on?!" rondo shouted as he entered the hospital. everyone looked at him not knowing what to say.

He had been out of town and rushed back when he heard La and Sky were in the hospital.

nobody said a word. "Huh?!" rondo repeated. he made eye contact with krissy and saniya. he walked over to the girls and looked at saniya.

"saniya..." he questioned. saniya looked at him already knowing she would have to be the one to break the news. "where they at they cool? everything straigt right?" he was in some type of denial.

saniya took a deep breath "We ain't get anything new about Sky but La... h-he ain't make it." she felt a tear stream down her face.

rondo's whole world began spinning. every sound around him became muffled. His best friend, his brother , the boy he met in kindergarten was gone.

"alright." he spoke before walking out of the hospital. "family of Skyah Wilson?" a white doctor who held a clip board stood infront of the group.

"yes i'm her grandmother." GG looked up at the doctor. "gg ... you don't have t-" booka tried to stop her from standing up.

"No you shut up! if you wouldn't never got her involved in your shit she would be okay, my grandbaby would be okay." GG pointed.

Booka knew he'd be wrong to argue with his grandma especially giving the circumstances they were in.

Booka looked over at Von who had his head down in his lap. when he heard the doctor enter he rose his head.

"she's alive... and in critical condition." she trailed off. heavyn got up and sat next to GG and Booka so she could hear better.