PART TWO: I BECAME FRIENDS TO A LOVELY LASSY

[Christine side]

Day ONE at 6:30 PM I Go To school, Being A Cleaver and funny student in our section. Doing what I think I'm good at, and everyone is curious on what I really hiding that I can't tell to them...

I have personal life too, I'm doing this because I want to have a great image infront of them.. And a Bright future to make my mother proud ,since she past away 10 years ago, now that it's just my father and i , I should do my best!!

[CHRISTINE TALKS TO HIMSELF AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL]

That Guy Named Jake.. He seems interesting, He always smiled , he makes everything looks positive in terms of her body language..

[CHRISTINE STARTS BLUSHING]

AH AHH Stop thinking about him.. OHHH!! I FORGOT MY ASSIGNMENT!! I need to do it now!!

[While Christine doing her assignments His father comes in her room]

My Lovely daughter Christine!!

Father!! What a surprise!! You're here!! You didn't text so that I can pick you up to the airport!!

[Father smiled and sits near his daughter]

Ah it's alright my cute little daughter!! No need to do that ! I know you're busy keeping your best in your academics, and I don't want you to get tired.. and we need to save up some money for your collage.

Ehh stop calling me little! I'm a grown woman!! Infact im mature enough to handle every activities for today!! Thank you father for planning my future! I promise I will be a great journalist in the future!!

[Father smiles and petted her daughter]

Even your mother had passed away, I still remembered her in you my daughter,, you're like a little cute girl which contains a lot of things I wish for a daughter!!

[BOTH OF THEM LAUGHTS AND KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES TODAY]

I don't want my father to worry about me.

So I'll keep this on myself from now..

[1 DAY LATER AT 4:30 AM]

[ALARM RINGGING]

Ugghh it's morning already! I haven't finished my dream yet!!! AHHH

[She started to go to the bathroom and Take a bath and dressed after she always check his belongings if it's there]

[Christine check if her father is in his room]

Ah he's gone again... Not even a single day he can stay... I hope he will have a healthy body to work and a good friends aswell.

Ahh Nice and clean!! And everthing is in the right place!! I need to go now!!

AHH WAIT I need to write this in my diary!!

[CHRISTINE WROTE IN HER DIARY]

Day two: I woke up at 4:30 AM and it's an Amazing day and I keep the habits of going to clean every single part of my room before I go to school

OKAY!! TIME TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW!!

Meanwhile

[ALARM STARTET TO RING ]

BEEP BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

JAKE IS STILL ASLEEP.

[ A wild bang from the ceiling]

Ahhh wha- WHAT the...