Chapter 11 The House

"Get in Y/N!" Norman yells as I quickly jump into the car, as we all speed off into the night, ramming through the gates. "We did it! We're free!" Cheered Stu. I caught a glimpse of a knee move under me and realise that I'm sitting on someone, I turn my head to be met with Michael's cold blue eyes. He doesn't move and just watches me like a stone statue, but his heart is the opposite. I can feel his heart beating rapidly. "Sorry Michael, I didn't realise that I'm sitting on you..." I say, trying to get up when Michael pulls me back down, shaking his head. "You don't mind?..." I ask with Michael, giving me a small shake. I turn to look out of the window and see nothing but pitch darkness and an occasional outline of a tree. "What are we gonne do now?" Brahms asks, and we all share glances. "Well, they wi-will be looking for us..." Norman states.

"Where are we gonna hide?" Freddy asks, looking specifically at Hannibal. "There is an old mansion we could steal. A couple lives there, " suggested Hannibal. "Is that the Smith's resistance?" Billy asks, looking at Hannibal in the passenger's side with Norman sitting on his lap, innocently. "Yes, it is, you know it?" Hannibal asks while I hear a small yawn to my right, turning I see Jason fast asleep, as well as Brahms. 📸📸📸. "They used to be family friends before I was caught. They hated our family after, so...let's go rob the [Insert Bad Word]s." And with that, we all have a place to lay low...for now. I don't think I know how tired I actually am as I didn't even realise I'm yawning. My eyes feel heavy, and my body keeps trying to relax, but won't. I feel a hand on my right arm gently lay me down on Michael. "Thank you, Michael..." I whisper as I lose my consciousness, falling into a deep sleep, and soon after, so does Michael.

After a 37 minute drive I wake up from the car stopping and look out the window and see a large two story house filled with lights. I look up and see the chin of Michael's white mask. "Alright, I see them in the kitchen. Maybe we can sneak in through a window," Billy says as all of the others get out except me and Michael. I sit up and softly pat Michael's shoulder, and his eyes open and stare at me. "We've got to get out. We're here, " I say, pointing to the window. He looks out and sees the house.

I open the door and get out first. Then Michael. We all split up in two groups and try to find a way into the house. Me, Norman, and Jason creep around the side of the house. "There," says Norman, pointing to an open window. I walk up to it and look inside, but I don't see anyone. I open the window more and quietly climb inside and help Norman get in, but Jason was too big to fit. "Go to the front of the door. We'll unlock it for you, " I say, and Jason walks away. I feel a sharp pain in my back and turn around to see a guy holding a knife with blood on it. My blood.

That's all word count is 567 🤌🤌🤌