Prologue - What's going on?

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

I am just a fanfic writer, and creator of some images with free artificial intelligence services and applications

This reaction fanfic (see), is about the Percy Jackson characters seeing individuals from other worlds, such as characters from DC, Marvel, anime, etc.

Who will begin to appear in chapter 2.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

<action>

To clarify in this chapter and the next, the deities, demigods, legacies, etc. will be left quite confused.

The explanations will begin in chapter 3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I originally hoped to be able to publish this fanfic before the new year, it was not possible.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"... And thanks to my leadership, we've had another year..."

Annoyance and boredom was what everyone present in the hall of the Olympic Council felt during the winter solstice meeting.

The meeting was attended by the members of the half-breed camp, some minor gods, Chiron and the members of the council themselves, but most of them tried not to show annoyance or boredom, but to make it seem that they were paying attention to the speech of the youngest son of Kronos and Rhea, Zeus the god of lightning and king of Olympus

Or at least the demigods, their trainer, and the lesser gods present, while Poseidon and Hades had given up paying attention since the meeting began, with Kronos' eldest son working with a... a kind of tablet with which he kept up with the duties of the Underworld, Poseidon on the other hand was creating small figures made of water to avoid falling asleep.

Demeter alternated between looking at her daughter Persephone with a smile and glaring at Hades, who ignored her. Hestia tending to the fire in the center of the room, and Hera maintained a haughty look and appearance.