Chapter 3 | Discussion and Mortals

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may apply.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beta readers: Hitsuzen278, Apollus_Febus

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

"{Another language}"

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

++++++++++++++++++++

Explanations will begin in Chapter 7 or 8.

The next chapter has references to fanfics, as well as small glimpses of ideas I had, but I don't think I will do

++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey, Barry. What did Percy say to you that made you tremble?" everyone heard the man in green ask the man in red with the lightning symbol

"That, if I screwed up the time, he'll find out and cut off my legs..."

"WHAT?!" Shouted half-breeds, gods and titans, and other beings on Olympus at what they heard of the man in the reddish suit, from whom the gods could feel a strange energy.

Although the screams were so loud that many half-breeds had ended up deaf for the moment, just as they were brought out of their reverie in the case of the females who ogled the twenty-year-old version of Poseidon and Sally Jackson's son or the men, who did the same with the women who wanted to marry him.

As for the screen, it just went dark

"This is absurd!" exclaimed Zeus, finding what he was witnessing more and more surreal, it was so absurd in his opinion that there were mortals who had the power they had seen, felt or hinted at, so he turned to see his divine children.

"Father, I have already sworn on the Stygian that I have nothing to do with this," said Hermes, noticing his father's particular gaze

"Neither do I, father, I swear by the Stygian," said Apollo, as soon as the King of Olympus' gaze fell on him.

"Who, then?!" Kronos' youngest son declared, "Because there is no way for a mortal to have more power over time than Kronos!"

No one dared to say anything, for it was clear how furious Zeus was at the belief that someone was mocking the gods with what they were seeing. A clear example of this was the ephemeral rays that were coming out of his body or his master bolt, as well as the faint smell of ozone.

 A clear example of this was the ephemeral rays that were coming out of his body or his master bolt, as well as the faint smell of ozone