Broken

Next day:

I woke up I didn't even slept. I get freshen up heading downstairs.

Mrs min : Come have breakfast.

Yn : I will have it outside.

I said and started going out but stopped by oppa.

Yoongi: Are you fine?

I nodded my head without looking at him. I am damn sure I'll cry if I will look at him. I left heading towards my office. I reached his cabin door. After sighing for the nth time. I entered after taking permission.

Tae : You didn't pick my call yesterday.

He said while working on his laptop more likely to complain. I just keep looking at him.

Tae POV:

I didn't had a good sleep yesterday. Reason? Cause I didn't talked to her. She didn't picked my call. And now When I am asking her. She isn't even saying anything. I looked up at her to find her crying. Tears were flowing from her eyes she was crying silently. I left everything and went to her. I embraced her tightly making her sobb. I caressed her back

Tae : Shh. It's fine what happened?

I whispered in order to calm her. But she cried more. It's first time in this half year she is crying that bad it's clenching my heart.

Tae : It's fine baby calm down.

Yn : Nothing is fine taehyung

She finally speaked making me more confused. She broke the hug and wipped her tears. She took a deep breath. She is really strong the way she is trying to calm herself.

Tae : What happened baby ?

I asked holding her cheeks

Yn : I am sorry taehyung.

She said and again tear up. She is scaring me. What really happened. I can't help and think the wrost.

Tae : Princess calm down.

I again pulled her into a hug in order to calm her. I have decided I am gonna forgive her even if she did something. I can't see her like this. After 5 minutes she finally calmed down.

Tae : Let's sit.

I said and took her to the couch making her sit next to me. She keep looking down

Tae : Now tell me what happened. Don't worry. I will be always with you hmm? It's totally fine whatever happened.

Yn : No taehyung.

She finally looked at me. I can see her dark circles. She is making me more worried.

Yn : you can't always stay with me.

Tae : I will

She shooked her head.

Yn : Listen to me.

She said. I nodded my head and she told me everything or should I say she took my breath away.

Tae : Yn what are you saying?

Yn : I am sorry.

I hugged her.

Tae : Shh calm down. It won't happen I will talk to your parents.

Yn : It won't work they already know I like someone but still.

Tae : How can they do something like this.

I said leaning back holding my head.

Yn : Maybe they have their own reasons.

She said with a broken voice.

Tae : I DON'T CARE WHAT IS IT. I. WE NO. I CAN'T LET YOU MARRY SOMEONE ELSE.

I Shouted and stand up from my seat. She didn't said anything just looked down. I kneeled in front of her.

Tae : Yn I love you

She nodded her head holding my cheeks. I just couldn't control anymore. A lone tear escaped from my eyes. She wiped it with her thumb. I holded her hand and pecked it.

Yn POV:

I can't believe I should be happy that he is not hiding his tears from me or sad that I am the reason of it. Tears would be the last thing I would want in his eyes.

Yn : If I will say something will you listen?

I asked holding his cheeks. He nodded his head like a baby. I made him sit next to me.

Yn : Eomma appa loves me a lot. If they are ready to sacrifice my happiness for something. It must be very important to them.

Tae : bu-

Yn : Shh

I shussed him.

Yn : they must had a huge reason behind it.

Tae : What about us?

As he said his tears started to flow. I wipped it.

Yn : Shh calm down.

I putted his head on my chest caressing his hairs.

Yn : I love you and I will always. It doesn't matter with whom I am marring or living but you. I want you to be happy. I will forget all my pains when I will see you smiling it doesn't matter who will the reason behind that. Just think of me as a chapter of your life. Be happy for me for us and forget me. MOVE ON TAEHYUNG

He didn't said anything but just keep sobbing. My condition wasn't any different. My clothes are wet due to his tears and my tears are continuing Falling on his head.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
I hope you enjoyed it
Please vote!!
Thank you 💜