Chapter 41

☆ 41. Chapter 41
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

When Tang Yao came back, she saw the short-haired girl she had seen before standing in the garden taking pictures of flowers, looking very serious.

As she was about to walk over, she saw a strange man walking behind the little girl and seemed to be saying something.

"Ah!" A short scream sounded in the garden of the B&B.

Tang Yao quickly walked a few steps, pulled the girl who ran out of the garden and hid it behind her.

"What's the matter with you?" Tang Yao asked with a frown.

Seeing that there were more people, the man hurriedly raised his hands: "I didn't touch her, I just said a word to her, and she suddenly screamed."

Zhang Ru rushed out of the restaurant and hugged her daughter distressedly. He whispered comforting words: "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay."

Li Yuanyuan huddled in Zhang Ru's arms, still trembling slightly.

"Are you okay? Send him to the hospital directly." Tang Yao immediately called the emergency number.

"I'm not going to the hospital." Li Yuanyuan struggled in Zhang Ru's arms and said.

"Okay, okay, I won't go to the hospital." After Zhang Ru thanked Tang Yao for her kindness, she returned to the room half-carrying her daughter.

But the man was still mumbling: "What are you pretending to be? It's nothing. Who are you blackmailing? He looks so average..." "

Sir, please leave the B&B, otherwise we will call the police." At this time, Xiaoyue Standing in front of him, he said with a serious expression.

Xiaoyue always smiled gently, and it seemed that no one had ever seen her lose her temper.

"Why are you driving me away? I paid you, so be careful if I tell the boss to fire you!" The man was stunned for a moment and then yelled loudly.

"She is right, please leave, I will refund your money, and you will not be welcome in the B&B again in the future." Tang Yao said coldly, "You still think it's honorable to verbally insult and humiliate women, don't you? Yes, if there is anything wrong with this girl in my store, you will also be legally responsible."

Seeing that the other party was just a woman with a tender face, the man raised his hand and wanted to take a picture.

But the next second, someone pinched his wrist, and heartbreaking pain kept coming.

"What do you want to do?" Lu Bei stood in front of him, a head taller than him, his dark eyes were heavy and oppressive.

The man who was so arrogant just now was instantly frightened.

The onlookers also criticized him.

"Bah, what a shabby bed and breakfast, I won't come if you invite me here again!" Seeing that more and more people were accusing him, the man turned around and left.

"Thank you." Tang Yao turned to Lu Bei who suddenly appeared.

After appeasing the remaining passengers and diners, Tang Yao went to the mother and daughter's room.

"Are you okay?" It was Zhang Ru who opened the door, and Tang Yao asked quickly, "This is because our bed and breakfast did not screen properly, allowing such scum to sneak in. If you need to go to the hospital, I will cooperate."

" What does this have to do with you? You know people but don't know their hearts. Boss, you don't need to take all the mistakes on yourself. I am also responsible. I shouldn't listen to her and let her relax by herself." Zhang Ru He said softly, his eyes turning red as he spoke.