[🔥] PROLOGUE (SEASON 1: EP 0) [🍃]

It was a cold and a starry night, The stars were shining like a pot of gold and the ocean is peaceful as a local library.. 

Two Characters on a boat were named "Firey" and "Leafy", where they are stuck in the middle of the ocean, due to X taking the Propeller, leaving them stranded in the middle of the ocean, Due to this, There's not that much entertainment for the both of them, just the sounds of water..

"Sooo... What are we gonna do now?" Firey questioned to Leafy. "I don't know, Fireball! Due to X taking our boat propeller, There's no way we can find our new Dream Island anytime soon.." Leafy said in a sad tone. Firey tried to comfort Leafy. "Hey, it's gonna be ok, Even though were stranded, We still have each other, right?" Firey said. "I guess we are.." Leafy said in a still sad tone..

After some comforting, Firey and Leafy decided to sleep through the night, hoping to stumble upon land in the next morning..

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘..

Firey woke up first, Immediately realizing that he saw land nearby, What a coincidence! Firey tried to wake Leafy up. "Leafy, Leafy!! There's land! Wake up!" Firey shakily wakes up Leafy, slowly waking her up.. "Wait what, Oh really?! That's great!" The both of them were really excited to build their own Dream Island.

When the boat finally reached the land, Firey and Leafy got off of the boat, and started exploring their new place.. "Wow Leafy, This island is great!" Firey said. "Yeah, Firey! I can't wait to start decorating this place!" Leafy said excitedly, Firey sat on the grass, looking around this new place, Where they suddenly hear screaming from their right..

Firey and Leafy eventually saw Pin flying passed them. "Oh hi Pin!" Leafy waved at her, So does Firey.. After Pin is gone, Firey and Leafy were just chilling, thinking of some plans to make their Dream Island look amazing and stunning!

But then, Leafy realized something in the corner of her eye, A cave.. covered in vines.. "Hey uhh, Firey? There's a cave over there.. Should we check it out?" Leafy questioned Firey to explore the strange cave.. Firey replied "Oh sure, I've been craving some adventure for a long time! Let's do it, Leafy!" Leafy nodded and the two of them went to the entrance of this ominous, yet interesting looking cave..

Leafy questioned "Do we need torches, just in case?" Firey confidentally said. "We don't need torches, Because I'm already fire! So were good!" "Alright then, Firey." The two of them entered the cave, not knowing that something or someONE is down there...

Firey and Leafy explored the cave, "Woah.. This cave is really quiet.. Hmm.." Firey was thinking of something to do.. "ECHO!! Echo.. echo..." Firey shouted playfully.. "Firey, Can you stop playing around? I don't want bats on my head!" Leafy said. "Ok ok, Leafster.." Firey said sadly..

The two continued exploring deeper into the caves, until... There was a shine at the corner of their eyes.. So they followed that shine.. and sure enough, They stumbled upon a strange machine.. More of a.. Time Machine? Firey was inspecting this strange machine, while Leafy was backing away just incase if it does something.. "Hmm.. This seems like a Time Machine of some sort.." Firey said. "Oh, cool! Does it still work?" Leafy said.. "I don't think so, I think this has been abandoned for sometime, now.." Firey said. "I think the machine is not working at all, We should go back up, I don't wanna deal with those bats anymore." Leafy said. "Alright, let's go!"

The two were about to leave until... The machine is starting to shake a bit.. "Hm?" Leafy immediately turned around to find the machine shaking. "Woah! W-what's happening?! What did you do, Firey?!" Leafy said while freaking out. "I don't know!! I randomly pressed a button inside that machine while I was inspecting it!" Firey said..  "WHAT?!" Leafy realized.. The machine was shaking so much.. Until a strange blue portal appeared.. "Uh oh, Hold on to something!!" Leafy said after she held on.. Firey did the same.. But the sucking of the portal (𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓) gets stronger, and the two held on harder! Until... they let go.. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" The two screamed as the portal sucks them.. and it all went silence...and that's where the story truly begins...