𝟙𝟘𝟘: What Next?

(𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕩, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠...𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣~<𝟛)

...

Felix's eyelids were getting lighter by every blink he made, he looked around him,  cozy under the blanket and comfortable on the bed.

He sat up checking his surroundings and couldn't but recognize the room as his old bedroom from the mansion.

Felix(💭)«what happened? How did I end up here?»

he put his hand on his forehead trying to remember what happened last night—all he could remember is him being kidnapped and Hyunjin being beaten up by Mr.Kang's men.

Felix:“OMG HYUNJIN!!!”

a goan was loud enough for Felix to look in the other side of the bed to find none other than his best friend sleeping on his belly while hugging a pillow.

Hyunjin scratched his eyes and sat up backwards taking the kneeling positions with his eyes barely opened. He looked right at Felix who was in the bed as him and then widened his eyes.

Hyunjin crawled to the chief and brought to his embrace giving him a hug and then kissing his forehead.

Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's waist and let the artist sleep on his belly taking the small spoon on his embrace.

Hyunjin(tearing up):“i was so scared...Felix I thought we were going to die...thank god we are saved and I'm happy that I got to be in your arms again”

Felix started creasing Hyunjin blonde locks while his heart was beating so fast that he finally got to hold him in his arms again.

Felix:“me too baby, I was scared of losing you as well”

He stopped creasing his hair and hugged him ever tightly which led Hyunjin to listen to the chief's fast heart beats that caused him to blush.

Hyunjin(blushing):“lix...why is your heart beating so fast?”

Felix couldn't but blush at his sentence, he loves him so much and he really wants the artist to be his one and only boyfriend.

So he took a step further and with one hand he cupped one of Hyunjin's cheeks and brought him closer and closer until their noses bumped into each other.

Felix:“It's beating because of how close we are right now”

His deep voice made Hyunjin have a shiver down his spine, being wrapped around the only person who makes him feel so good about himself just made him lean forward and caused both of their lips to touch.

Felix wasn't expecting Hyunjin would do that but he took it as an opportunity and kissed him with a lustful kiss, their lips moved on sync where Felix took the lead in guiding Hyunjin's lips to a sloppy kiss full of saliva and a lot of tongue movements.

The artist let out a satisfied huff after they broke the kiss and they didn't believe they finally made a move after so many years of being friends.

Hyunjin:“I love you, lix...love you so much”