Chapter 8: Funeral talk

Author's POV:

That night , when every sat down on dinner table. A Bengali veg dinner was severed by the servents.

The dinner table had a very comforting and warm atmosphere, badi ma was cracking jokes after jokes and Trishani would laugh , giggle and give her own funny remarks , the doctors and nurses who were with them , also gave their funny remarks sometim...

The dinner table had a very comforting and warm atmosphere, badi ma was cracking jokes after jokes and Trishani would laugh , giggle and give her own funny remarks , the doctors and nurses who were with them , also gave their funny remarks sometimes , Shivansh would sprinkle a bit of his own sarcasm to make the situation even more funny!

The dining table was filled with giggles , laughter and voices of everyone. Except for one. Dhara.

She was simply smiling and giggling at everybody's remarks but didn't say anything on her own.

As the dinner session came to an end and everybody got up , badi asked everyone to gather in the courtyard , to have deserts and then go to their rooms. So they abided.

(The courtyard)

(The courtyard)

Currently everyone , badi ma , Dhara , Shivansh , Trishani, docs and nurses are sitting in the courtyard, waiting silently for servants to bring in deserts , it was a comfortable silence. That's when Dhara decides to break it.

D- So docters , how's Mr.Chauhan's condition? (She asked casually)

Doc 1: Very stable mam. The progress is good.

Doc 2: Yes, if this rate of recovery goes on , then we can probably heal his physical wounds within next month.

Hearing this , Trishani and Shivansh got very happy , they smiled. Dhara was also in peace.

D- That's great.

She looks at Shivansh and Trishani , meanwhile servants brings the fruits and serves each of them.

Everybody takes it.

D- That's another thing I need to talk about.

About Shivansh and Trishani's education.

Trishani , baby , do you mind home-schooling?

T- Not at all Bhabi! I would love to stay away from those monkeys and donkeys in my school!