Chapter 22

Jessica

It's been four weeks since Rael was in the hospital. We were lucky she was still alive. She's so strong even in the face of death.

After dad got me out the building, I told him everything they did to me and Walt did.

He washed my mouth with soap, bleach and some other random thing I have no idea what it was.

Yui and Rael got their wounds clean the same day, but Rael was still unconscious. And so was Ms. Wilmore, which I found out is actually a lesbian. And she's just like Rael, she also has a penis.

When Rael got out the hospital, she wasn't fully recovered, but definitely better than the state she was in.

As for Ms. Wilmore, she's still in the hospital, arguing with the doctors and nurses that she's fine. The shot she got was very close to her heart. Any closer and she might have died. We came to visit her today.

I walked hand in hand with Rael as we entered the hospital. Rael was wearing a dark blue jacket, white shirt, black ripped jeans.

I was wore a off the shoulder crop top, a mini skirt, thigh high socks and platform shoes.

When we were approaching the door to the room we heard yelling. It didn't sound like Ms. Wilmore, it sounded much younger.

We opened the door to see a blonde haired girl, her hair was straight and long, not a single strand was standing up. She yelling at a doctor and the doctor was trying to calm her down.

Rael and I walked in and Rael cleared her throat, to make note of our presents. The girl stopped yelling and looked over at us. Ms. Wilmore was sleeping or at least pretending.

"Is everything okay?" Rael asked, concern in her voice.

The girl looked at her rolled her eyes. "No everything is not okay! This idiot gave her strawberries instead of blueberries. She hates strawberries, I think. And I should know her favourite berries after all I am her girlfriend."

That made our eyes opened wide, and Ms. Wilmore stopped pretending to be asleep. "Ahem-"

"Girlfriend?!" Rael said in surprise. "Since when did you have a girlfriend?!"

Ms. Wilmore sighed and shook her head, "It was supposed to be a secret."

"Wait I know you." I said pointing to the girl. "Aren't you that fourth year girl?"

"Oh wow I'm famous." She blushed, "Well yes that's me, names Cassie."

I shook her hand "Jessica."

Mrs. Wilmore cleared her throat, she sat up and looked us, seemingly annoyed. "I kept this a secret because- well it's obvious, she's a student. Even though we're both adults and she's in her last year at this college, I can't risk my job. But she told her friend and now you know."

"Keep this a secret, please."

Rael and I nodded and smiled at her, "we'll keep it, I promise."

Rael walked over and squeezed her hand. "You feeling any better aunty?" She said caringly.

"I would be better if I was not in this stupid hospital bed." She said annoyed. She glared at the doctor.

"I told you, you can't leave yet until we've fully gotten all the tests results back and when stop complaining about chest pain." The doctor said, clearly not amused at her stubborness.

"Aunt you'll be out soon okay?"

"Any longer in here and I might strangle someone."

"Free my wifey!" Cassie shouted.

The doctor scuffed and turned around. "You aren't gonna leave until your chest pain is gone."

She rolled her eyes. "I always have chest pain, it's not anything serious either, this hospital and it's food is insufferable."

"Well you have to bare it."

*****

After that Rael decided to stay for the while, to keep her aunt company. I went back to the dorms. I'm glad that everything worked out and that we're finally safe.

When I got to my dorm, I saw Vixen sitting on my bed. I closed the door and looked at her. I could see the lust in her eyes.

"Baby." She said in low seductive voice.

"Mommy." I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Mommy wants to feel you around her fingers."

I sat in her lap and lowered my panties slightly. I buried my face into her neck as she slide her fingers over my slit.

"je t'aime mon amour."

"I love you too mommy." She placed in her two fingers, thrusting them slowly into my tightness. I moaned softly and held her hand tightly.

"Mommy," I moaned, "Faster please."

She did what I asked, thrusting in faster and hitting my g-spot with each one. I tighten up around her fingers as I felt my orgasm coming.

"So tight." She kissed my forehead and played with my nipple, she pinched it, causing me to moan even louder.

"Mommy I gonna cum." My grip tighten on her hand. I was a moaning mess.

"Cum for mommy."

I held her hand tighter as my orgasm came crashing down. It spilled over her hand and the sheet, put her fingers kept going. Milking my orgasm.

"Baby we aren't done yet okay, I want to prep you for Rael. So let's continue."

"Okay mommy"

Y'all must have been Smut deprived right? We'll get more don't worry.

And babies.

Thank you all for all the support in this book.

I'm writing, Three stories, one for Sasha and Cassie, one for Chad and Blake and Willows book is back on, im planning to update soon.

This book will be ending soon in like chapter 30 or less.

Thanks you for being on this journey and reading and supporting my book. 😁👋