𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟱

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬
-
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲

𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦: 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 '𝗩𝗢𝗡' 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧. 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗?

𝟱:𝟬𝟱 𝗔𝗠

"Ouuu, read it out loud, hoe!" Ben yelled, prompting Pierre to slap his arm. "Shut the fuck up! If you wake up them kids, I'ma fuck you up," Pierre stated, making Ben roll his eyes. "Mane, I ain't horse face, I'll fuck you up."

Kentrell ignored their arguing, grabbing his phone, and disconnecting it from the speaker.

"What did he say?" Tyquian asked, looking up from the gift he was wrapping. "He said, 'Lemme come see you, we gotta talk about somethin'" Kentrell finished reading the message looking at his friends.

Ben, as always, was the first to speak, "He's trying to tryna fuck on you! Let him!" He semi-yelled. Joe, who was sitting next to Kentrell, rolled his eyes at Ben. "Shut the fuck. That nigga said he wants to talk, horny ass."

Ignoring his friends arguing, he begins text back, not wanting to leave the rapper on read for too long.

𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗟: you can come see me whenever🤷🏾

𝗩𝗢𝗡 💚: A'ight ima come see you later on.

Kentrell smiled a little, liking the message. Connecting his phone back to the speaker to play R&B Music before putting it down completely.

"Nah," Pierre started, "That nigga got you smiling, you got a dick appointment on the way!" He finished, making Kentrell shake his head."He's coming over later," he spoke with a shrug, turning his head to look at Joe, who was on his right.

"Can you take Kayden for a few hours?" He asked, and was immediately met with a nod. "Look at you, babysitting so your li' brother can get some dick!" Ben yelled, which was followed by a smacking sound and a yelp from Ben. "What did I tell your ugly ass?" Pierre spoke while the rest, minus Ben, laughed at the cousins.

It was laughter, followed by "Bitch!"

-

"𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧"

-

𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Kentrell laid across his bed, on FaceTime with Kayden, who was with Joe, Ben, Kingston, and Tru on their way to Joe's friend house, who's having a Christmas Eve party. (Kid friendly, duh)

"You're going to have fun, Bug," Kentrell spoke into the phone, while also texting Von, who asked if he wanted something to eat. "I gon' miss you," Kayden said, his lips poking out into a pout, which caused Kentrell to smile, "I'm going to miss you too, but you'll be back, so don't pout Kay."

"Mommy! I and Kingston want to watch Paw 'trol! I call you later." Kayden said, and Kentrell could hear the excitement in his son's voice. "Okay, call me later. Love you, Bug." He said, smiling when his son said it back before hanging up.

Letting out a sigh, he navigated to Von's contact and tapped on it. As the FaceTime sound echoed in Kentrell's quiet room, a semi-deep voice suddenly filled the air.

"Wassup'?" Dayvon answered, which made Kentrell's eyebrows furrow. "Just 'Wassup'? What's wrong with you, Dayvon?" Kentrell asked, annoyance evident in his voice.

Hearing Dayvon suck his teeth before speaking, "My fault, baby," he said, his voice soft with a hint of his Chicago accent. "It's cool," Kentrell nodded in response. "How long until you get here?"

"I'm three blocks away."

-

Several minutes later, Dayvon arrived at Kentrell's house. The two made their way to Kentrell's room, both sitting on the bed. Von sat down, and Kentrell went back to lying down with his legs on Von's lap.

"I heard you were at the club," Kentrell said, breaking the silence. "Also heard there was a shooting." He finished, and Von nodded. "Yeah, I ran into your ex."

Kentrell stared at him, licking his lips.

"You shot up that place because of my ex?" He questioned, confused. "Fuck no, I was about to shoot at him, that nigga was saying some fuck shit 'bout you, and I ain't like that." Kentrell nodded, I really should've had Ben beat that nigga ass. He thought. but he looked at Von, shrugging his shoulders. "He always on my dick, it ain't nothing new."

A sudden laugh burst from Dayvon's mouth, causing Kentrell to look at him. "What's funny, nigga?" He questioned, playfully digging his heel into Von's thigh.

Hissing, Von grabbed Kentrell's thigh, squeezing it. "You don't even have a dick," he remarked. Kentrell rolled his eyes, "So? Doesn't mean that niggas ain't always on it," He said matter-of-factly, sitting up to be face-to-face with Von.

Kentrell leans forward, not soeaking, and presses his lips to Von's plump ones.

Fuck, I love his lips.

Dayvon kisses him back, his hand going to the back of Kentrell's neck, squeezing it gently. "Von..." Kentrell spoke once they pulled away to catch their breath.

Von's left hand squeezes Kentrell's thigh again, eliciting a whine from the younger man's swollen lips. "When Kayden coming back?" He asked, his hands moving from Kentrell's neck and thigh to the waistband of his black shorts.

"Not until ten," Kentrell said, watching Von nod his head. Von moved closer to him, placing kisses on his neck before whispering something in his ear.

"Lemme see how many rounds you can last, baby."

-

Hiii! this was Ai proofread...I didn't give it once over..IM SORRY. Please let me know if there is any mistakes I'll fix them 🫶🏾 bye for now guys! Enjoy!