Chapter 29: shopping with Jenna

-_-_-_-_-

(Yenne's POV)

I called Jenna. As soon as she picked up the phone I started talking faster than a bullet train. "Jenna! Are you free tomorrow evening after lectures?!"
"Um, if we finish all our assignments today then yeah we'd be very free tomorrow, why?"
"Come over, I'll tell you!" I squealed.

From my tone she could understand that I had some extremely juicy tea. She came to my room in less than 10 minutes, with snacks! I started with, "promise me that you won't tell anyone else what I'm about to say,"
She nodded her head, and raised her pinky to indicate a pinky promise, I giggled and interlocked my pinky with hers. I told her everything, and showed her photos of stray kids. Her eyes kept widening.

As soon as I finished, and she looked at the photos carefully, she took a deep breath, and screeched so loud while aggressivly shaking me.
"I can't believe this oh my god! You're dating a kpop idol!" She exclaimed.
"Aish! We're not dating! I'm not even sure if he even likes me ya know?" I said smacking her playfully.
"Mhmm you know you like hearing it," she continued to tease me.

We continued to giggle about it in excitement but then we realised, we need to finish all our assignments to be able to go shopping tomorrow! She rushed back to her room to get ready to go to the library, and I too, changed into a library appropriate outfit. We reached the library at 5:00pm and immediately got to work. By 12:45am we were done with most of the work! But obviously we were determined to finish ALL OF IT, so we went to a nearby convenience store, made ramen, and continued to work away.

Finally, at 2:30am we finished all of it! With satisfaction on our faces, we went to our rooms and fell asleep with excitement for the next day.

The next day, 4 days until the concert! after lectures, at 5:00pm we got dressed up and left for the nearest big mall. Me and Jenna started browsing through shops for good outfits right away. After an hour of browsing we decided to get ice creams! We didn't find a good concert worthy outfit, but we did find some really cute matching bunny slippers!

Just as we were having the time of our lives, I heard something to make it even more fun, a ping from my phone. Jenna leaned in as I opened the group chat.

-_-_-_-_-

And he's balding too

Jisung
Where's felix?

Chan
I thought he was with you!?

Seungmin
No don't tell me
He's lost again?!

Minho
How does one manage to get lost on an airplane?! Sure it's first class but STILLL!

Yenne
Damn ya'll flying in first class
Way to flex that money

Chan
Yenne, not the time
Felix is lost again!

Yenne
Again?! How many times has he gotten lost before?!

Seungmin
I'm kinda concerned
He's not answering in the group chat

Hyunjin
Oh my god you're right!

Changbin
@Felix please respond