Rules

This book is a platform that provides invaluable insights and strategies for anyone who wants to get their work noticed. It covers everything from building a strong online presence to creating compelling content that resonates with your target audience. Additionally, it offers practical tips and techniques for increasing your visibility and attracting a larger following, whether you're just starting out or already have a significant fanbase. With this book, you'll learn how to stand out in a crowded market, leverage social media to your advantage, and ultimately achieve your goals as a writer or creator.

Rules:

-Do not insult anyone 

-Follow @protegeofthedarklord and me permanently (you will receive follow backs)

-Write in the following format:

  Name of book       (please send the link of the book)                                                                                                                                           

 Name of author  (please mention if it is 2 or more authors and in which ID the story is available)

summary                                                                                                                                                

What are your plans with the book? (optional) 

 Number of chapters   

  Complete/incomplete                                                                                                                                                         

  if it is mature?                                                                                                                                                    

  Do you want to promote it on Twitter or Tumblr? (new feature)- NO ID REQUIRED

-Vote on all the chapters

-Put this on your public reading list

-Follow all the rules above!

-Dedicate a chapter to me

Tips to have views in Wattpad-

-Cover page HAS TO BE ATTRACTIVE: many people decide to read the book by seeing the cover page

-Tags: increase the number of tags to make them easily available.

-Summary: The reader makes their mind over here if they want to continue with the book

-Grammar: Very important for readers who like good quality work. A few typos and grammatical mistakes are alright but bad is so not alright.

-Completion: Completed books attract many readers

-More chapters: Though it might not increase your engaged or unique readers daily, it reflects on total reads.