5. guilt and disappointment

[AUTHOR]

"Okay, so Jungkook, it's your turn. Truth or dare?" The little friend circle were now settled inside Soobin's appartment, playing truth-dare, in free time, on which Jungkook wasn't paying attention at all.

Jin who was sitting between his boyfriend and Soobin, nudged them both at once, and gave them a 'what's up with him' look, when Jungkook didn't answered to any of their questions. He was lost in his own world, seeming somewhat, in a daze, confused all the while resting his chin on his knees with some unreadable expressions.

Maybe?

Soobin was all aware of Jungkook's mood. Even between the drive from the school to his mansion, he seemed silent and quiet perturbed. He was acting all weird and rarely answering any of the questions been asked by the elder. Soobin was himself irked over what happened at the school, he wanted to talk the thing out with Jungkook and tell him it's okay, because it was quiet a not big thing, for them.

He maybe knew everything about the younger being sulky and quiet, but he chose not to say it, until he gets Jungkook's consent or he himself recites the incident in any way.

"Kookoo~" Jimin who was sitting beside Jungkook, called him before shaking so that he maybe gets up from the dream he is sleeping in, with eyes open.

He gets up with a jerk, when he felt someone shaking his body and passed a nervous smile when he noticed everyone present there looking at him with a oh so done look.

"When did the nonstop babble machine like mouth stopped talking, almighty? Do we need to call a checkup? Is it's engine okay? Or it lacks mechanism oil?" Yoongi said dramatically, only to get spanked on his thighs by his beloved boyfie.

Jungkook was glaring daggers to him, hearing this.

"Now, Jungkookie, mind telling us why are you so quiet?" Jimin asked, after not getting any response from the boy.

"Kook's mood is all spun ever since he came back from the school." Jin told to the group, hearing which Jungkook only gulped.

Not like they'll judge when he tells them what's up actually, but still he tries to hide it.

"It's nothing, hyung. You guys already know I've been new in the modelling line and the shoot proposals are kinda stressing me up." He lied, but you have friends with the same clever and active mind as yours, kook.

"Ugh, anyways. So truth or dare?" Jimin asked when his mind clicked an idea, Jin wasn't satisfied, and wanted to further ask what's actually up but was stopped by Jimin's smirk and Namjoon's hand squeeze.

"Umm, truth." Jungkook finally said, after hesitating for a minute.

"So, tell us what happened that has shut your ever so unstoppable mouth, baby?" Jimin asked in a soft voice, sensing something is really down and Jungkook sighed. He was indeed talkative and whenever he is silent or doesn't talks, the boy is angry or something is indeed off.

He looked at Soobin for assurance, and getting a nod in return, he decided to tell everyone what happened.

"Well, there was a boy in So-yeon's school who came and hugged me out of blue. I lowkey thought he's one of my fan and let him hug me or you can say I didn't reacted because I couldn't process." Everyone was drop-dead serious, listening to the younger, who told them the reception story and the reason why he's down.

"He was-you know crying? And calling me with a certain name Jung-yeah Junghyun. I thought he's some lovesick teenagers, I tried to hold myself. But it was the break out of my temper when he started taking some names Tae-Jae, and he literally called me the fuckin' father of his kids." Jungkook said as he remembered the moment.