AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello to the one reading this.
Before starting, I need to clear few points about this story here itself, to avoid any kind of issues in the future. Please do not skip this part...

Remember this story is not own by me.
I took this story from Pocket Fm.
The solo credit goes to Moni Singh !
And this particular story-chapters is the English version of that.

𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ֢𔓘ֶָ

In Pocket fm there are 800+ chapters in this story which I cannot write here in Wattpad, also if i chose to write this so many chapters here then it will be hell-boring. So that's the reason, I will make some changes in the future chapters, I will write some scenes & chapters in my own way.

So yeahhhhhh !! 𓇢𓆸

🔴

The image used in the cover, the characters aesthetics do not belong to me. I DO NOT own them. I have taken them from different sources, so all rights goes to the respective owners.

English is not my first language

there will be minor grammatical and spelling mistakes so you guys kindly ignore them.

•Healthy/positive criticism is welcomed wholeheartedly but please make sure in the process you don't demotive and hurt anyone including me.

If you feel like the story isn't worthy enough to read, or there are many mistakes, I will not mind if you leave reading this. No losses or hurt from any side.

•That's all I have to say. If you like the story please vote and comment because that means a lot to me also If you found this book interesting then you can add this book to you library or reading list. :)

....

Start : 20/01/2024
Status : Ongoing

<<<SCROLL TO THE NEXT CHAPTER >>>>